Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

People are starting to be unplugged from the matrix

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just heard a women saying " what about clothes shops? I won't be able to go in and try anything on!"

Interesting..because Edward bernays created consumption to control the common masses. He knew you had to give the common masses the latest gadgets, new designer clothes and new cars. He knew this will distract them (keep them under control)

Interesting that this may stop to a degree.
The masses willl explode.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need for that, as long as the average citizens has enough problems to deal with, he wont have any energy or will to pay attention to those who rules.

Women make an amazing job in such terms to keep men busy and frustrated.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol no we learned this from the Romans. Food & games, bread & circus. That’s why Rome lasted so long. They had the colosseum to distract the people from how the elites were screwing society. After Rome fell, life was complete utter crap for like the next 1000 years lol. This is what happens when people aren’t focused on the important things. Much like today, actually...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men with rifles protested and screamed at Michigan legislators inside their capitol building today.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men with rifles protested and screamed at Michigan legislators inside their capitol building today.
I haven't seen the news piece, but I find it surprising that they allow random men carrying rifles into their capitol building.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the video. I still find it surprising they would let people with rifles enter the capitol building. Unless they thought they couldn't control the situation.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Governor Gretchen Whitmer looks like a power-obsessed feminist type....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Governor Gretchen Whitmer looks like a power-obsessed feminist type....
Probably, but regardless it sounds like she took things too far when it came to clamping down.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I completely disagree with the thesis that 'people are starting to wake up and get unplugged from the matrix.'

The matrix, Georgia Guidestones, global genocide, reduction of population to half a billion, transhumanism, new world order, the chip, mark of the beast.

When you tell people that this pandemic has the potential to be used to get rid of cash and replace it with virtual money like China is doing right now, they don't believe you. But they sure do protest for the right to assemble and mingle during the plague. It is not waking up, it is being unruly, it is denial of danger, it is spreading of disease. Guess what? More dead from the virus, the better it is for the illuminati. More chance to implement some draconian measures like replace the cash with cryptocurrency for the sake of safety.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
99% of people will never ever take the red pill no matter what, but keep in mind 1% is 70 million people

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People can only be pushed for so long, eventually a large enough amount say to hell with it and start to change things. The real number is not 1% , I would venture to guess at least 3%.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
What do you think stops the majority from taking the red pill?
We can't have a society of only Kings, the leaders would nees to rule someone.

We also can't have chads without simps, just the natural order of things

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah and we can't have a bell curve without most people being near the average.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were the governor, I'd tell the state police to shoot the terrorists if they try to take the Capitol.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@MatureDJ if you did that as governor the chances of you swinging from a tree would go up. It's easy to say that from the safety of your keyboard, but in real life there are consequences for our decisions.