Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Penis/glans bruising

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this Saturday morning but it was in drafts and it’s now Sunday evening snd realise it wasn’t sent so posing the thread now, and the bruising has gone mostly but still there. I also shagged Katarina about 6/7 times from Saturday afternoon until 3pm Sunday. I’m now at home. Sara conveniently msged me “I’m going to see a friend probs won’t be back home tonight” obviously upset I’ve been out fvcking all weekend:

Posting from a hotel room by Gatwick airport. I fvcked the 18 year old from my other work office and tbh the sex is phenomenal, she’s great. Second time we’ve smashed and I’m getting the “what are we” questions.

People from her office are now assuming we are “seeing eachother” I’m sorry but we’ve smashed twice, seen each other 4 times total and live about 2 hours apart. She’s 18, people are dropping pedo jokes, asking what my intentions are with her. All these questions are met with blatant disregard/needle/aggression and basically a “fvck off who are you, she’s an adult” kinda vibe, I answer to nobody, certainly not these jealous nerds who wish they were smashing her.

Anyway, sex was great, she’s so petite it kinda feels wrong sometimes, but it feels so so good.

I look down at my penis just now after shower, there is bruising on it, red/purple marks on my helmet. Doesn’t hurt to touch, but defo wasn’t there before, defo not blood or anything.

I’m off to meet Katarina now my receptionist at work I smashed Wednesday.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I suspect it's because of too much friction and it's due to her tightness.

Some idiots wants "experience" women pffftt, it's just compensation to the ego. Nothing beats a tight pvssy.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suspect it's because of too much friction and it's due to her tightness.

Some idiots wants "experience" women pffftt, it's just compensation to the ego. Nothing beats a tight pvssy.
Tight @ssholes do