"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Penis/glans bruising

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I posted this Saturday morning but it was in drafts and it’s now Sunday evening snd realise it wasn’t sent so posing the thread now, and the bruising has gone mostly but still there. I also shagged Katarina about 6/7 times from Saturday afternoon until 3pm Sunday. I’m now at home. Sara conveniently msged me “I’m going to see a friend probs won’t be back home tonight” obviously upset I’ve been out fvcking all weekend:

Posting from a hotel room by Gatwick airport. I fvcked the 18 year old from my other work office and tbh the sex is phenomenal, she’s great. Second time we’ve smashed and I’m getting the “what are we” questions.

People from her office are now assuming we are “seeing eachother” I’m sorry but we’ve smashed twice, seen each other 4 times total and live about 2 hours apart. She’s 18, people are dropping pedo jokes, asking what my intentions are with her. All these questions are met with blatant disregard/needle/aggression and basically a “fvck off who are you, she’s an adult” kinda vibe, I answer to nobody, certainly not these jealous nerds who wish they were smashing her.

Anyway, sex was great, she’s so petite it kinda feels wrong sometimes, but it feels so so good.

I look down at my penis just now after shower, there is bruising on it, red/purple marks on my helmet. Doesn’t hurt to touch, but defo wasn’t there before, defo not blood or anything.

I’m off to meet Katarina now my receptionist at work I smashed Wednesday.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I suspect it's because of too much friction and it's due to her tightness.

Some idiots wants "experience" women pffftt, it's just compensation to the ego. Nothing beats a tight pvssy.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I suspect it's because of too much friction and it's due to her tightness.

Some idiots wants "experience" women pffftt, it's just compensation to the ego. Nothing beats a tight pvssy.
Tight @ssholes do
 
Top