Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pending Divorce/Starting to Date: When Should I Bring It Up?

Kidd55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, back for a quick question.

We were supposed to go to a baseball game tomorrow. However the weather is bad, which sucks because the logistics were good to get her to come home. She texted me, saying she was bummed about the weather. I told her I had Plan B ready to go. (I didn’t tel her what it is yet). She said I was being ‘mysterious’ but was down with whatever I had planned.

Here’s my question:

Do I straight up tell her to come back to my neighborhood again like last week? We’d go out and then come home. Or I was thinking about doing a comedy show in the city, bouncing to different spots and see if she invites me back to her place? She had a room mate, though and I haven’t met her yet. She’s going away on a family vacation for the next week or so, so I definitely want to smash her before she leaves but I don’t want her to think I’m using her solely for sex. She has LTR potential.

Kidd55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I told her to come to my neighborhood again last night. She agreed. Had a blast, went to new bars. At the first place, she said she wasn't sleeping over. I smiled and agreed, told her no pressure. At the second place, we were all over each other, made out a ton, etc. After an hour or so, She wanted to go back to my place. This was around 1:30am and we both had to work today. We made out on my couch, kissed her neck, explored, etc, but she wouldn't let me finger her. Maybe she had her period, who knows. I definitely hit some ASD after we had sex last week. Anyway, she kept saying how much she loved making out with me, how much she wanted to stay, etc.

However, she ordered an Uber and left. As soon as the door closed on the Uber, she texted me saying 'So hard to leave. Had so much fun again'. I responded saying 'No worries. Had a blast'.

She's going away for a week for a family vacation, so I'll see her in a little.

Any comments on this? There could be a million different reasons for the ASD after we had sex the first time. Maybe she's starting to view me more as a potential boyfriend? She's covertly communicates about making plans for future events and stuff.

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I told her to come to my neighborhood again last night. She agreed. Had a blast, went to new bars. At the first place, she said she wasn't sleeping over. I smiled and agreed, told her no pressure. At the second place, we were all over each other, made out a ton, etc. After an hour or so, She wanted to go back to my place. This was around 1:30am and we both had to work today. We made out on my couch, kissed her neck, explored, etc, but she wouldn't let me finger her. Maybe she had her period, who knows. I definitely hit some ASD after we had sex last week. Anyway, she kept saying how much she loved making out with me, how much she wanted to stay, etc.

However, she ordered an Uber and left. As soon as the door closed on the Uber, she texted me saying 'So hard to leave. Had so much fun again'. I responded saying 'No worries. Had a blast'.

She's going away for a week for a family vacation, so I'll see her in a little.

Any comments on this? There could be a million different reasons for the ASD after we had sex the first time. Maybe she's starting to view me more as a potential boyfriend? She's covertly communicates about making plans for future events and stuff.
She obviously likes you and probably sees you as a long term interest, she's trying to slow it down it happens. Women can get funny when things happen to fast for them, it just means she's testing you to see if it's just for sex for you. If she thinks it is she's gone, if not she'll stay.

Kidd55

Don Juan
Reaction score
She obviously likes you and probably sees you as a long term interest, she's trying to slow it down it happens. Women can get funny when things happen to fast for them, it just means she's testing you to see if it's just for sex for you. If she thinks it is she's gone, if not she'll stay.
Gotcha. What’s the best way to frame It so it isn’t just sex? I don’t want to telegraph too much interest yet, but she’s come out of her way to see me twice. She drops hints about wanting to do specific outings, but I haven’t made solid plans yet since she’s going away for a week.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Here’s my question:

Do I straight up tell her to come back to my neighborhood again like last week? We’d go out and then come home. Or I was thinking about doing a comedy show in the city, bouncing to different spots and see if she invites me back to her place? She had a room mate, though and I haven’t met her yet. She’s going away on a family vacation for the next week or so, so I definitely want to smash her before she leaves but I don’t want her to think I’m using her solely for sex. She has LTR potential.
Much of game or pua is garbage in 2019 but, the basics of the original stuff is money.

False time restraints play into dread game. Pushing scarcity works better on sales and marketing then gain. Act accordingly.

Story telling is OG. Its rapport building and adds comfort. Too much kills attraction. Less is more.

There's no LTR material or wifey material. You're out of a marriage. Divorced. Be out slinging ****.

3dates/casual hangs = smash or next!

She can hit you up thereafter but, if you play it safe, someone else will crush her. Its just the game. Quit playing it safe.

A chick told me she is anxious. My response was to esculate. Going full on neanderthal is GOATS STATUS. Go no mind. Breathe into your balls. Act accordingly.

Its all practice. Moreover, new girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.