Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

patience is a virtue! Learn it!

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
When I first began 8 or so years ago this is something I totally lacked. It has become one the most important attributes to my game these days...

When texting be Patient don’t answer right away (Duh)

When speaking in a approach don’t interrupt, let her finish speaking...and don’t reveal everything at once leave some things to mystery (this will make her ask more questions and create more convo)

Speak slowly but not to slow, pause when needed.

Don’t force situations that can be too soon, dates/kissing/sex/calling/texting (make sure you have spent enough time to build the proper rapport)

These things are great to learn but what’s the easiest to make these come NATURAL and AUTHENTIC.....HAVE A HOBBY AND REAL OBLIGATIONS

By having other things that you’re committed to will help you not look needy and desperate so learn it...Have fun with it...enjoy life...like always....

Keep Spinning,
J0504S

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post my bro!

LittleBigOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Patience is very important, good post indeed. I would like to add that it´s also important to be relaxed, relaxed with yourself. Assume the girl likes you, and know that there are more girls than just this particular girl.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LittleBigOne said:
Patience is very important, good post indeed. I would like to add that it´s also important to be relaxed, relaxed with yourself. Assume the girl likes you, and know that there are more girls than just this particular girl.
also great points!!!

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something that helped me alot before i was consistantly spinning plates...Helped get the right mind set and held me back from texting for no reason. Taught me I didnt need the validation form any one or anything...to be at peace with my self very important quality for a DJ!

JimmyBizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump because this is an amazing post that I really needed to see, and I hope someone else will get something from it too.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely Jimmy! A popular term these days is "thirsty" meaning overeager. Lack of patience has killed a few prospects for me and sadly I'm usually aware when I'm acting too thirsty but it's difficult to stop myself. Since you bumped this I'd love to hear if anybody has any techniques that they use to stay patient?

wishyo

Don Juan
Reaction score
call me a complete no life nerd who is obsessed with finance industry/stock market, but there are so many similiarities
i.e.
1) diversification=u can't put all ur net worth into one company, too diversified portfolio usually yields much lower returns (buffett or O'Neil mentioned something like diversification is a bliss for ignorance) in dating=spin plates, have few chicks so you dont get obsessed, or at least have chicks to choose from, not getting attached is also important
2) as OP mentioned, patience pays pretty sick in the stock market, being able to hold thru sh1t periods obeying your system/methodology is just priceless. same with girls, OP elaborated nicely
3) controlling emotions aka greed and fear... being able to control this and trade like a robot=success. same with chicks
Touche I am doing better trading than dating, oh well, just beginning