Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

patience, do we need it?

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a mature dj's, do we need to be patient when your girl is hardheaded in an LTR?

A little bit confusing, because I don’t know if I get mad on her or be patient. Sometimes I thought living her.

I know that being a man should be patient at all times but my question is do we need it really?:confused:

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Patience is a sign of maturity.

What are the reasons why you're mad at her? Maybe your anger is justified. Maybe she crossed the line and as a man you have to call on her f-ups. Don't confuse patience and acting as a doormat as identical.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given time, patience becomes complacency.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bit of patience is good. More important than patience is calmness. You can let her know that a certain behavior is unacceptable in a very calm manner. Being calm while expressing disapproval is powerful because it gives a woman a sense that you are detached from the situation and this scares the sh!t out of them.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by comote
A bit of patience is good. More important than patience is calmness. You can let her know that a certain behavior is unacceptable in a very calm manner. Being calm while expressing disapproval is powerful because it gives a woman a sense that you are detached from the situation and this scares the sh!t out of them.
Very well put!

parisaga

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. I've been in a couple LTRs and I never ever raise my voice (ever) and you're right, chicks are like "whoa". Especially when they start yelling. Just sit there, appear to "take it", but then say something like, "would you like to talk about this like mature adults?" If she keeps yelling, either repeat the line, say, "do you feel better/are you finished", or just leave...

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guyz

But she's not good in conversation. When we are arguing i can't understand every word she is saying, and when i want her to say it again. she's getting mad. I can't help my temper.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can't keep calm that's not really her fault is it?

The more she loses her temper then the more powerful your calm dissaproval becomes.