"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Party tonight

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
There will be plenty of girls, but one issue. The hostess(my friend), which I already banged will bring her friends, which I’ve banged a couple. How to act during the pool party if I want to bang after?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Best way is to act cordial towards the ones you’ve banged. No awkwardness around them, if they talk to you then talk to them. I’ve done this same thing in a room full of girls that had a few of slept with and at the end of the night I took at least one home with me even though I didn’t come to game them. Women hate the awkwardness of being around a guy they’ve hooked up with, just be friendly and their anti-slut shield comes down and the ball is in your court.
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,939
Age
57
Advice from the old lady:

Be chill, cool & friendly to everyone. Be somewhat flirty with the hostess. Circulate & be social. If you are seen as having high social value you’ll have opportunities present themselves during the night.

Let it unravel organically and go with the flow.

You’ll have epic nights if you relax, be present in the moment and let the night unwind itself.

It’s about your energy & your vibe. However New Age that sounds it’s true. Have an eye toward the hostess but let the night happen. Be open.

And of course give a quick field report later, lol.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
There will be plenty of girls, but one issue. The hostess(my friend), which I already banged will bring her friends, which I’ve banged a couple. How to act during the pool party if I want to bang after?
LOL act normally, dont give her signs that u banged them, but dont be sad or apologetic about it.

it will give you attraction points if she finds out
 

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
Advice from the old lady:

Be chill, cool & friendly to everyone. Be somewhat flirty with the hostess. Circulate & be social. If you are seen as having high social value you’ll have opportunities present themselves during the night.

Let it unravel organically and go with the flow.

You’ll have epic nights if you relax, be present in the moment and let the night unwind itself.

It’s about your energy & your vibe. However New Age that sounds it’s true. Have an eye toward the hostess but let the night happen. Be open.

And of course give a quick field report later, lol.
Thanks! Business as always :cool::cool:
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
There will be plenty of girls, but one issue. The hostess(my friend), which I already banged will bring her friends, which I’ve banged a couple. How to act during the pool party if I want to bang after?
Act like you have banged the friends but not the hostess. You’ll be more attractive to the hostess and the hot friends.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Going to a party where you banged half the ladies.. I'm sure there will be some catfights when you start hitting on the other ones.. Happy hunting dude. :p
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top