Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Party tonight

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There will be plenty of girls, but one issue. The hostess(my friend), which I already banged will bring her friends, which I’ve banged a couple. How to act during the pool party if I want to bang after?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best way is to act cordial towards the ones you’ve banged. No awkwardness around them, if they talk to you then talk to them. I’ve done this same thing in a room full of girls that had a few of slept with and at the end of the night I took at least one home with me even though I didn’t come to game them. Women hate the awkwardness of being around a guy they’ve hooked up with, just be friendly and their anti-slut shield comes down and the ball is in your court.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Be chill, cool & friendly to everyone. Be somewhat flirty with the hostess. Circulate & be social. If you are seen as having high social value you’ll have opportunities present themselves during the night.

Let it unravel organically and go with the flow.

You’ll have epic nights if you relax, be present in the moment and let the night unwind itself.

It’s about your energy & your vibe. However New Age that sounds it’s true. Have an eye toward the hostess but let the night happen. Be open.

And of course give a quick field report later, lol.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
There will be plenty of girls, but one issue. The hostess(my friend), which I already banged will bring her friends, which I’ve banged a couple. How to act during the pool party if I want to bang after?
LOL act normally, dont give her signs that u banged them, but dont be sad or apologetic about it.

it will give you attraction points if she finds out

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Be chill, cool & friendly to everyone. Be somewhat flirty with the hostess. Circulate & be social. If you are seen as having high social value you’ll have opportunities present themselves during the night.

Let it unravel organically and go with the flow.

You’ll have epic nights if you relax, be present in the moment and let the night unwind itself.

It’s about your energy & your vibe. However New Age that sounds it’s true. Have an eye toward the hostess but let the night happen. Be open.

And of course give a quick field report later, lol.
Thanks! Business as always :cool::cool:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Act like you have banged the friends but not the hostess. You’ll be more attractive to the hostess and the hot friends.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Going to a party where you banged half the ladies.. I'm sure there will be some catfights when you start hitting on the other ones.. Happy hunting dude. :p