Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Party Tactics

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
How would you go about working a party to gain confidence and possibly a girl that night?

cefiro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im by no means a "guru" on this subject, but the only place I consistantly pickup women is at parties. First off, I usually have a couple drinks before hand. It usually helps with confidence a bit, and I also tend to talk more fluidly.

Next, talk to alot of women....If one girl isnt digging your style, no big deal, just politely say "cya later" or "I need another drink" and talk to someone else. Be sure to maintain EYE CONTACT! This is really the biggest thing that I do when I talk to women at parties, you will be suprised how many guys talk to girls and never look into their eyes. Also, make sure you are having a good time, keep the conversation interesting and make her laugh. Occasionally throw some KINO in, other girls will notice how much fun you are having and be intrigued.

Now, it just depends on how much of a connection you make with a girl. After talking for a few minutes you can suggest dancing (a nice opportunity to get close to them). Or if you are having a good conversation, you suggest sitting down and talking some more. I can usually tell if girls are interested, if they look like it, I keep moving closer to them. Then if they follow suit, I just go in for the kiss and we usually end up making out. Dont make out too long though, girls dont want to look like sluts in front of alot of other people. So afterwards, I say something like "This party seems to be getting a little lame, lets head back to my place and have a drink." If she agrees to go, then you know you will have a fun night ahead of you.

Cliff Notes: Talk to alot of girls, be outgoing and interesting, maintain eye contact, initiate KINO, go for the kiss, and suggest goin to your place.

PS: This is usually my recipie for a one night stand. If you find a girl you may want to go out with, just talk and/or dance for a while, get her number, and call a few days later.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Meet as many people as possible

Not does meeting people not only improve your conversational skills, but it also shows you're a confident, outgoing individual.

2. Set yourself apart

It's easy to be like everyone else. Set yourself apart when you talk to people. While most guys might be avoiding talking to women, you should be right out there with no fear whatsoever. Set yourself apart with your dress and bodylanguage. Girls like nothing better than a man who has a commanding body language and isn't afraid to show it off

3. The way you talk

What do I find most women like? They like a guy who's witty and funny. They like to be talked to in a unique way. If you use the same lines all the other guys are using, you're just another fish in the sea. Be original, be spontaneous, and don't be afraid to use neg hits. After all, girls have gotten the "what's your name, what's your favorite drink, where are you from" countless times. Poking fun will do nothing but put you in a different catorgory.

4. Talk to as many women as you can

Sure most guys don't have a problem carrying on a conversation with their guy friends (or so I hope). How about you talk to the women in the place? Once girls see you talking to other women, you are labled as a legitimate player on the block. Why is he talking to her and not me? You get the idea.

Short and brief, but hopefully to the point

best of luck

xcrunner4623

Reaction score
i got a question that goes along with this...

at a party, is it better to talk before dancing or go up on a girl and start dancing right away after maybe a touch?

cefiro

Don Juan
Reaction score
xcrunner4623 said:
i got a question that goes along with this...

at a party, is it better to talk before dancing or go up on a girl and start dancing right away after maybe a touch?
I always talk to them first, then say "why dont we go dance." First, it gives them the opportunity to say no. I dont want to waste my time with a girl if she is completely uninterested. Also, you can grind a little closer and maybe parlay dancing into making out or something if you have already laid some groundwork. I always feel a little akward dancing with some girl ive never talked to before.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell you bros a party tactic not to use, roofies. Yep, that's all I'm going to say dude