Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

'Party' Pictures... Lesbian sex.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome! First thread of hopefully many to follow - before the next time all of you get laid, set up a cam somewhere in a corner, and post the movie/series of pics here! In a short while, the pr0n industry will go bankrupt :D

BTW, total bible material. Diablo, you're a mod! Move it to the bible, or at least the archive!!! :D

Last edited:

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really believe he'd put nude pics of his girl eating out another woman in a permanent storage place where al DJ's can see?

I do.:D

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but...

The pics arent gonna be available for much longer, so whats the point of putting it in the archieve etc?:rolleyes:

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG! We need to do someting about that, don't we? Does anyone have a site of their own here? If so, save the pics on your hd, and post em up on your site. Just give us the link so it can go in the archive! :D

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
err... but...

Originally posted by Disconnect
OMG! We need to do someting about that, don't we? Does anyone have a site of their own here? If so, save the pics on your hd, and post em up on your site. Just give us the link so it can go in the archive! :D
roflol! dude... there is a REASON that diablo isnt gonna keep those pics up for long, we should be thankfull that he even posteed them, no need to take advantage of it though:rolleyes:

Laterz...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl u are seeing is pretty cute man. Didnt get to see the "party" pics, but Im sure they were good!

Good work man, now add to the stable!

Finlay

Don Juan
Reaction score
the link did not work to the lesser sex stuff, but your chick is hot. congrats

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diablo that chick is WAY too hot for you........good work my friend, you must have some personality goin on.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thefonz
Diablo that chick is WAY too hot for you........good work my friend, you must have some personality goin on.
Actually, it took a while before I really considered her cute enough to introduce to my friends... As for personality, just follow the advice in the DJ Bible and you too can get a girl. Well, not you specifically, but just about everybody else. :rolleyes:

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i gotta see those lesbian pics though, put em back up and i'll mail you $100

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
Actually, it took a while before I really considered her cute enough to introduce to my friends... As for personality, just follow the advice in the DJ Bible and you too can get a girl. Well, not you specifically, but just about everybody else. :rolleyes:
So the first day you saw her, she wasnt cute enough and then all of the sudden with time she got cuter? It looks like she was cute since the day she was born. But yea i kinda have that problem too, when i dont think a girl is cute enough to introduce her to all my friends, most times turns out that shed be fine....oh and by the way yea i agree with you on the last question i made about why your perspective changed knowing sampendo is from mexico.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hell even the birthday girl is smokin!!!! maybe diablo just knows them too well so he doesn't think they're as hot

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude do you have a big head or WHAT?! If the girl wasn't beside you, I wouldn't have noticed how big it was...

The girl's very cute though.

And that's pretty good quality for a camera phone. Which one do you have?

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The pics arn't up anymore :eek: :mad:

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I couldn't see the pics (saw the thread too late I guess).

No offense Diabo man, you're a great moderator and all. But you're pretty goofy looking ... and I give you mad props for getting a FINE girlfriend. That girl is hot.

I've been seeing this time and time again ... it seems like if you're white, you get an INCREDIBLE advantage over everyone else when it comes to picking up hot girls. And if you're not white, you're operating with a handicap.

I'm talking about the States, since that's where I live ... I don't know how it is elsewhere. But it sucks here if you're not white. It's a ****ing uphill battle all the way.

Peace

xiola

Don Juan
Reaction score
so, can someone who saved the pics pm them to me?:D

b

Dillinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bobbob
Wow, I couldn't see the pics (saw the thread too late I guess).

No offense Diabo man, you're a great moderator and all. But you're pretty goofy looking ... and I give you mad props for getting a FINE girlfriend. That girl is hot.

I've been seeing this time and time again ... it seems like if you're white, you get an INCREDIBLE advantage over everyone else when it comes to picking up hot girls. And if you're not white, you're operating with a handicap.

I'm talking about the States, since that's where I live ... I don't know how it is elsewhere. But it sucks here if you're not white. It's a ****ing uphill battle all the way.

Peace

You guys gotta quit clownin on d, he brings you guys jacking off material monthly. He says he has a gf even though we never see HIM in any xxx pics with the girls?

bobbob,
Your making up excuses your using a crutch. My 2 cents are that blacks and puerto ricans have it easier than whites.

Dillinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
how so?

Because they have more style, and are flashier.
A black man has more chances to hookup with a woman, than a white man does a black.

So if I had to choose who has it easier I would say black males.