Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

'Party' Pictures... Lesbian sex.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please, opinions.

I sense I'm going to learn something with replies I hope to get.

By all means Diablo, I envy you. I congratulate you, and look up to you. You are an example.

But, I've been reading your posts for a while. You are rich, you were born rich. Your family is rich. Both women there look rich too. I'm not talking about Donald Trump rich. But, wealthy.

By my experience, you can't have this kind of relationship (sex+relationship) with someone who is on another social "status" than you are. Especialy when she is wealthier. Yes you can get the sex, but not the type of relationship you have with this woman.

And, in my experience, women who are on a "higher" social status, are more... common... to engage in this type of stuff.

I'm not saying that you are less of a DJ because you had it easy. First of all, Im no one to say what is DJ and what is not. I'm just saying that I believe that it is simply not possible for someone who is.. (in my case) not in the same social status as women who are more propense to engage in this kind of stuff because of how they were brought up etc, to have the same thing you had with these two.

I'm more the LTR guy, not very open sexualy speaking. Maybe I give off that vibe and all women who'd be that kind of women run away because of this vibe. Maybe I'm doing wrong. Maybe you (Mr. Sosuave Poster) will enlighten me. Maybe not. Maybe I'm all emotional and thoughtful because I just masturbated :D.

BootsOfEscaping

Don Juan
Reaction score
-->

I don't know what your talking about, I am a broke azz and have had rich chicks before. They aren't looking to marry a poor guy but if all you wants is freaky sex its not hard to find. For all you guys that cannot find girls like this I recommend you get into the trace/club scene. MANY hotties to be found if you look good and can dance. I have had girls come up to me at clubs while I was dancing and straight up ask me to go home with them. For a cup of tea right? haha.

Just don't waste half your life chasing tail like I have. Its pointless. You would do yourself better to concentrate on building a solid career and then worry about girls.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Please, opinions.

I'm not sure as to what you would define "rich" as, but if it would set your mind at ease I'll give a brief bio of how things stand with me: My dad is an communications attorney doing reasonably well, my mom was a college professor until she retired 2 years ago. I have 3 brothers, all 17 (yes, triplets). My first car was a 1982 Volvo DL. I drove this from 17 until 18. I then got a 1995 Prelude Si. I made the mistake of driving drunk, and totalled this car. I used the insurance money to buy a Lexus ES300 (used) of of eBay, driving to Florida with some ex-g/f on a Greyhound bus. My little brothers share 2 cars between the three of them - a 1994 Buick LeSabre, and a 1996 Camry. Mom drives a '99 Avalon, and dad just sold our old '94 Suburban and used it to get a new-ish Lexus RX400 that a friend of his sold to him for a very reasonable price. We live in a normal neighborhood, perhaps the only difference being it's a 2-story house. In no way could it be considered a mansion by any meaning of the word.

Up until I turned 18, my parents gave me an "allowance" of $20 a week. That's $80 bucks a month to spend as I see fit. For the past 3 years though, it's been up to me to provide money for things that I want - clothes, gas, going out, travelling, etc. I also pay for 1/2 of my insurance - otherwise I don't drive. I've earned money through various jobs, such as at Buckle, A&F, and even a few months dancing at different clubs in New Orleans. I still live with my parents for the simple fact that I still can't afford to live on my own without depleting what I have saved, and they can't afford to help me out with my own apartment. Hell, I even go to a community college... and have to pay money out of my own pocket to do it. (Though if I make all A's and B's my parents reimburse me... mainly due to me screwing around for a year at LSU)...

Obviously, I haven't had a life like Eminem, moving from one trailer park to another, but I haven't exactly been born with a silver spoon in my mouth either. Just about everything I have, I earned - with the exception of my used car and the house I'm living in (lol.. doesn't leave much...) As for the girls looking rich, you might be surprised... pretty doesn't constitute rich. I could tell you a few things about the girl I'm dating that would completely make that statement false. These are completely normal girls - who have jobs in the mall, at tanning beds, things like that. Not the kind that you apparently are thinking of, who have their parents fly them around the world to go shopping...

Anyway, enough about that. Your question was about having a relationship with someone in a different social status than your own. I'd say that this is false. I'm not sure of what type of a relationship you think I've got with this girl, but it's the exact same that everyone here has with their own. We go out, do things, have sex, talk on the phone. Nothing new or earth-shaking. I would think it's possible to have a relationship with just about anyone, if you and her 'click'.

As for women who are in a "higher social status being more likely to engage in this kind of stuff", especially because of "how they were brought up", that couldn't be any further from the truth. I mean, if that were true, then you'd be placing a very large number of strippers on a huge pedestal. Many, many dancers are bi-sexual... I've known a lot in my life, and virtually all of them have either had sex or would have sex with another girl. It's girl on girl action, nothing more. People who do it aren't going to be wealthier on average than people who don't do it --- that's called stereotyping. It would be just as accurate to say "all lesbians are hot", which we also know isn't true.

No offense meant, but it sounds like you've got some self-esteem issues to deal with... either that or the words of the DJB have been falling on deaf ears...

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
I'm not sure as to what you would define "rich" as, but if it would set your mind at ease I'll give a brief bio of how things stand with me:

As for the girls looking rich, you might be surprised... pretty doesn't constitute rich. I could tell you a few things about the girl I'm dating that would completely make that statement false. These are completely normal girls - who have jobs in the mall, at tanning beds, things like that. Not the kind that you apparently are thinking of, who have their parents fly them around the world to go shopping...

I would think it's possible to have a relationship with just about anyone, if you and her 'click'.

As for women who are in a "higher social status being more likely to engage in this kind of stuff", especially because of "how they were brought up"

No offense meant, but it sounds like you've got some self-esteem issues to deal with... either that or the words of the DJB have been falling on deaf ears...
Thankyou for your bio, It helped make a picture of you and this situation at hand.

Thankyou also for the info on the women. Also helped, and very much.

I agree with the "click" statement also. Though, the second either one of those involved in the relationship thinks there is a difference (of almost any type of things),.... there goes the relationship.

In Mexico we have a different culture than you have. Lower class is MUCH LESS OPEN MINDED.... lots and lots and lots light years away from you. You can know this simply by wathing non-cable television of both countries. People in the US have more money, period. This, I suppose, allows education, education in lower classes, etc, so, there goes open mindness (open mindness not equaling ******* orgies haha... open mindness in religious beliefs, male/women differences, etc etc). But still, no offense intended to lower class, but I'm not... im somewhere in the middle. But still, there IS a difference, not that much though. My point: In my experience, here in Mexico, that sexual open mindness isn't that common. It does happen, yes, but apparently not as much as it happens over there. So, that goes for my previous statement about "upper society" engaging more in this stuff.

Plus, as I said, I'm calm (sexualy) speaking. I don't go on nights out to the woods with people my age and play make-out games, or go to alcohol rich (as in lots of alcohol) parties. Nope, I work and work, and when hanging out, I like the movies. Maybe as I said, this makes me not even sense that there are women like your woman and bestfriends woman right in front of my nose .

As long as the poor guy with rich woman.. I stand by it. Why? Because, as I said, it all blows apart the instant one of them sees a difference, and most do.

What self esteem issues are you talking about?

No offfense taken... at all.... Au contraire (sp), thankyou very much for your very useful input.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo
What self esteem issues are you talking about?
I didn't realize you were from Mexico, naturally that puts things in a different perspective...

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't realize you were from Mexico, naturally that puts things in a different perspective...
Why does it become a different perspective by knowing hes from Mexico?

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, what part of Mexico?

My cousin is quite the backpacker, and has been deep inside Mexico, Belize, Peru, Brazil (in the amazon), Costa Rica, etc. He said Mexico and most Mexicans are actually very conservative in their beliefs and traditions. Places near the border (like Tijuana) are considered backwards and immoral, an equivalent to our Las Vegas.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
Why does it become a different perspective by knowing hes from Mexico?
The difference in 'social status' he speaks of is more visibly apparent in most Mexican cities than, say, New Orleans. This would account for his strong views on the subject - what he's said may possibly be correct should you actually live in that country. I can't say with any certainty that it is or isn't, because I've never had the pleasure of experiencing that culture firsthand. Do you not agree?

Wubbman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, everyone of the pic links is dead. Please fix them. I'd like to partake just like everyone else. :D

*edited to remove the quote of my entire original post creating the thread :p

Last edited by a moderator:

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, and due to the reason listed above I don't intend on keeping the links valid for too long. Take a look while it's still around, because it might not be here tomorrow!
However, and just for you, I've put them back up for another day or so... or at least until this thread makes it off the first page of AE (which at this rate may take a while...) :p

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrMetallica
Hey man, what part of Mexico?

My cousin is quite the backpacker, and has been deep inside Mexico, Belize, Peru, Brazil (in the amazon), Costa Rica, etc. He said Mexico and most Mexicans are actually very conservative in their beliefs and traditions. Places near the border (like Tijuana) are considered backwards and immoral, an equivalent to our Las Vegas.

Most, yes. As you climb the "social status" ladder, people get "freer" (which also means sluttier). US culture is admired/hated in a very strange way. It's a generalization.... its like saying that the majority of people in the US are of white ethnicity, and that latinos are a minority.... its a big big minority.

And I'd say that Mexico's Las Vegas is Cancun.

It's a known fact that if you want to get laid in the easiest way possible, you go on springbreak to any beach. The second easiest way is to go to any foreign (especialy from the US) woman anywhere and just "spill out some game". Even if they are residents and not just on a holiday. No offense intended, but US women are considered *****s. Besides, in the US, its some kind of fashion injected by the tv etc, to be lesbian/bi.

Oh, and to help the community. When you come to Mexico, they are giving you x3 the price of what it really costs, bargain. Yeah, they'll hate you and say "pinche gringo ojete", but you won't see them again. In fact, they have a menu for "gringos" and a menu for locals.

I said all the info about why women are seen as... you know, because we were talking about difference in culture, again, no offense intended.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn man, that's ridiculous but good for mexicans to milk American's wallets. I went to Puerto Penasco, Sonora and we must have blown $750 in ONE NIGHT! Plus my friend had sex with a stripper and we were almost killed and later arrested (but bribed our way out). We spent so much in Mexico we had to leave our vacation early because it was too expensive. Sheesh.

Do you want to hear how we were arrested? Id love to hear your comments.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****, also man do you know any websites to buy airplane tickets to Ireland? What's the biggest airport from Nogales, Sonora? I was thinking Hermosillo, but ****, that's a 6 hour drive!!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most, yes. As you climb the "social status" ladder, people get "freer" (which also means sluttier). US culture is admired/hated in a very strange way. It's a generalization.... its like saying that the majority of people in the US are of white ethnicity, and that latinos are a minority.... its a big big minority.

And I'd say that Mexico's Las Vegas is Cancun.

It's a known fact that if you want to get laid in the easiest way possible, you go on springbreak to any beach. The second easiest way is to go to any foreign (especialy from the US) woman anywhere and just "spill out some game". Even if they are residents and not just on a holiday. No offense intended, but US women are considered *****s. Besides, in the US, its some kind of fashion injected by the tv etc, to be lesbian/bi.

Oh, and to help the community. When you come to Mexico, they are giving you x3 the price of what it really costs, bargain. Yeah, they'll hate you and say "pinche gringo ojete", but you won't see them again. In fact, they have a menu for "gringos" and a menu for locals.

I said all the info about why women are seen as... you know, because we were talking about difference in culture, again, no offense intended.

Pendo, do they have a menu for Chinos too? I'm dead serious!

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Pendo, do they have a menu for Chinos too? I'm dead serious!
They have one in Spanish, and another in English. Depending on what place you are in, some just change the currency. Instead of saying ..say... 10 pesos, they say it's 10 dollars.

Oh, and about the lesbian stuff around the world. I believe that it's on the "upper social status" all around the world where people are the same. It's once you go down that there is the difference in culture. Upper middle class and rich people are the same in India, Mexico, US, etc. But, as you go down on the "social status" ladder, there is where the cultural difference is. Religious, law, ethnicity, etc etc. And the US culture is a very ...liberal, about progression, getting further and better. In contrast to other cultures, like Mexican, where it's much more conservative and tends to want to keep things the way they are.

Wubbman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: 'Party' Pictures... Lesbian sex.

However, and just for you, I've put them back up for another day or so... or at least until this thread makes it off the first page of AE (which at this rate may take a while...) :p
Wow... Thanks. :D

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The brunette is smokin' hot...but the rack on the blonde is GREAT!

I can't decide which, yikes.
I'll take 'em both at the same time, thank you.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have one in Spanish, and another in English. Depending on what place you are in, some just change the currency. Instead of saying ..say... 10 pesos, they say it's 10 dollars.

Oh, and about the lesbian stuff around the world. I believe that it's on the "upper social status" all around the world where people are the same. It's once you go down that there is the difference in culture. Upper middle class and rich people are the same in India, Mexico, US, etc. But, as you go down on the "social status" ladder, there is where the cultural difference is. Religious, law, ethnicity, etc etc. And the US culture is a very ...liberal, about progression, getting further and better. In contrast to other cultures, like Mexican, where it's much more conservative and tends to want to keep things the way they are.

Well, I mean do they subtlely discriminate against Asian people too?

I'm not really knocking Mexico - it's a beautiful country with generally nice people, but I want to be prepared if this **** comes up whenever I go down there. Thanks.