"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Party girl, but I have no parties to go to. Advice needed

johnballantine02

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
I met this party girl last week and I'll probably see her this week again. I'm going to ask her out but the problem is that I don't have any parties to go to this weekend. I was thinking of just asking her to come over to watch a movie, but after I heard her talk about how she went out to a movie with this lame guy and it sucked I realised I'm going to have to do something more exciting.


What do you guys suggest? Any ideas would be appreciated.


Thanks,
John
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
Make sure you have booze. Ask her if she wants Redbull/Gatoraide and Vodka, and substitute Vodka with Everclear. She's a partier so she'll accept. Once she's drinking you both will have a great time. "Watch a movie" with her, which means in reality: Lay on the couch and molest her while there is a movie playing in the background.
 

DJ Mission

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Tell her there is a clearance sale at sears and you can get a dijiroodoo for like $599.99.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Just because you met her at a party, it doesn't mean that's all she wants to do. She wants to go out and have FUN. A movie isn't fun. A night of mini golf is FUN. Trying on ugly clothes at a second hand store is FUN. Playing board games is FUN. Driving around and making fun of people is FUN.

Just make your date FUN and you won't have any problems.
 

DJ Mission

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Goto a movie theatre at least... Girls know damn right that if they goto your house, it means she going to be dealt upon.

Unless this girl is a total slutbag, I think shes going to be hesitant.

I would ask her to come over to your house but if you see shes not into it...then act like you have just had an sudden epiphany and there is an awesome new movie out and she has to see it blah blah blah.

Spit your game or whatever afterwards.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top