Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

parking lot pickup

vonbock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was passing by a black club the other day and I saw a guy in the parking lot picking up girls as they come out of the club. Whats the secret to this and is it pretty successful?

Guybrush

Don Juan
Reaction score
?

How on earth could we know ANYTHING about the guy who picks up girls as they come out of this particular club at this particular time when you witnessed all this?

Is it pretty successful?

Oh yeah, it's the ultimate weapon. Didn't you know that? The whole community has been trying to cover that up from you Einstein, but we couldn't make it.

It leaked out in the end.

The whole secret is to ambush in a parking lot and to exactly utter the words:

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND

as you simultaneously start to masturbate explicitly when the girls come out of the club.

This WAS our ultimate secret. And you discovered it.

We knew we wouldn't be able to hold it any longer.

And you know what?

All those THOUSANDS OF threads started, brainstormed, edited and compiled are just coverups for this ultimate secret.

Edit: This is why I literally HATE the General Discussion Board. Threads like this is like "sand in a beach" here !

connor32

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guybrush said:
?

How on earth could we know ANYTHING about the guy who picks up girls as they come out of this particular club at this particular time when you witnessed all this?

Is it pretty successful?

Oh yeah, it's the ultimate weapon. Didn't you know that? The whole community has been trying to cover that up from you Einstein, but we couldn't make it.

It leaked out in the end.

The whole secret is to ambush in a parking lot and to exactly utter the words:

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND

as you simultaneously start to masturbate explicitly when the girls come out of the club.

This WAS our ultimate secret. And you discovered it.

We knew we wouldn't be able to hold it any longer.

And you know what?

All those THOUSANDS OF threads started, brainstormed, edited and compiled are just coverups for this ultimate secret.

Edit: This is why I literally HATE the General Discussion Board. Threads like this is like "sand in a beach" here !
so how long have you been the editor of "overreaction magazine"?

Guybrush

Don Juan
Reaction score
connor32 said:
so how long have you been the editor of "overreaction magazine"?
Since I learned that there's no salvation for the large masses of AFCs out there...

Very precious few will really EVER get it, and that's about the way it is for almost anything in life.

I am not anyone's babysitter anyway, I am not sorry if I hurt your feelings.

connor32

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guybrush said:
Since I learned that there's no salvation for the large masses of AFCs out there...

Very precious few will really EVER get it, and that's about the way it is for almost anything in life.

I am not anyone's babysitter anyway, I am not sorry if I hurt your feelings.
sorry it took so long to reply. i was in parking lots doing pickups.

fresh_to_death

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called parking lot pimping and it usually produces mixed results. All you need is a hot car and an area infested with wimenz. If a girl is a daft enough to let you bone because of your car then more power to you.