Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Paris Hilton is going to jail for 45 days..hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Just heard it on CNN...

Discuss! :crackup:

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i hate people who care about celebrity people's lives.

if you find their life so interesting... i dont know.... you just need to make yours more interesting... enough said.

i don't see whats so funny, cool, or interesting about it. theres a ton more interesting things out there than some media-wh0re's life.

--

the only replies will probably be about her sex tape, how shes a "hor" (it'll probably be Last Man Standing who's going to say it), etc.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Michele said:
i hate people who care about celebrity people's lives.

if you find their life so interesting... i dont know.... you just need to make yours more interesting... enough said.

i don't see whats so funny, cool, or interesting about it. theres a ton more interesting things out there than some media-wh0re's life.

--

the only replies will probably be about her sex tape, how shes a "hor" (it'll probably be Last Man Standing who's going to say it), etc.
I don't follow what celebrities do...I was watching CNN...the news. I didn't even know she was in trouble until I heard about this on CNN. When I heard that she got her license taken for a DUI and then got caught driving twice after that and ignored the probation requirements then yeah...I think it's comical that she's going to jail for 45 days. If it were you you'd go to jail for close to a year.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Yea, hilton is probably 8.5 if you don't consider her crappy attitude and life style, which makes her 7.2.

I agrew tih Michele, who cares about what she does. It's same as with David Huslehuff, or whatever, I've been drunker. Paris is getting off easy for DUI, probation violation, and court contempt. 45 days in jail (not prison), is not that bad, especially if you don't care if fellon label bothering you for life (as in getting a job).

Now, I realize that she's a role model for a lot of young girls. NOT any more.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we all cheered when she died in the "House of Wax"

"Look on her knees, just like she always was."

"Look another hole!"

Anyone that watched "House of Wax" will enjoy those jokes.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without her money few people would look twice at paris hilton. She's okay but nothing to write home about. I doubt she's going to jail as we invision it. It'll be more like an extended slumber party/ vaction at club med for her.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djSlvt said:
Paris is getting off easy for DUI, probation violation, and court contempt. 45 days in jail (not prison), is not that bad, especially if you don't care if fellon label bothering you for life (as in getting a job).
A few things:
  • Violation of probation for a misdemeanor is not a felony.
  • You cannot be sentenced to prison for any sentence shorter than six months.
  • By media reports, the judge threw the book at Paris.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
A few things:
  • Violation of probation for a misdemeanor is not a felony.
  • You cannot be sentenced to prison for any sentence shorter than six months.
  • By media reports, the judge threw the book at Paris.
Actually...he only gave her half of the time he could have given her...90 days.

She should have left her mother at home...Mrs. Hilton was heckling the prosecutor and judge according to some reports. She got jail time because she has spent the last few months acting like the laws don't apply to her...and she hasn't done even one thing she was required to do as part of her probation.

I think they should make a "Simple Life" mini-series out of her time in jail. I would love to be a fly on the wall to see how well she copes in jail.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Oh...the facility she's going to has a substance abuse program...which is probably why he gave her jail time...so she has to do the program she didn't do that was part of her probation agreement.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
You're right about the probation violation not being a felony, but the limit is 12 months.
I stand corrected. Facts get fuzzy over time...
Wyldfire:
She should have left her mother at home...Mrs. Hilton was heckling the prosecutor and judge according to some reports.
Yeah, such as laughing and saying "Can I get your autograph?" (Also, 45 days is apparently the maximum sentence. The judge said that if she didn't show up to jail, he'd double the sentence to 90 days.)
She got jail time because she has spent the last few months acting like the laws don't apply to her...and she hasn't done even one thing she was required to do as part of her probation.
I don't want to hijack the conversation but one month ago I was arrested on DUI. First time in handcuffs. My case is legally indefensible (no aggravating factors except I blew twice the legal limit) and I'm pleading guilty. The whole experience has been and will continue to be very humbling. I'm getting sentenced rather soon and am hoping to avert jail.

Zwitterion

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm the only one here who actually likes Paris Hilton.

If she was a man you guys would be egging her on cus she does what she wants has loads and loads of confidence and just doesn't give ****. But because she represents the girl who has everything that wouldn't give you the time of day in high school you bash her and call her a ***** and pretend she's ugly. Don't be haters, she lives her life and you live yours.

But sticking to the thread, ya she should go to jail..

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zwitterion said:
If she was a man you guys would be egging her on cus she does what she wants has loads and loads of confidence and just doesn't give ****. But because she represents the girl who has everything that wouldn't give you the time of day in high school you bash her and call her a ***** and pretend she's ugly.
Its not because she is female AT ALL.

Its because she walks around with an undeserved sense of accomplishment and a wallet filled with undeserved cash.

She is the female equivalent of that Kevin Federline. Like on the Family Guy episode.

Its not base on her sex at all that she is a douchebag. Its based on her actions. Douchebags come in both sexes, ages, and races. Most people don't discriminate between individuals when it comes to douchebaginess.

Tell me, have you seen many people rip on Elizabeth Hurley here? She's also a ho. But she at least has done something. She deserves most of the money and fame she gets because SHE EARNED IT. You don't see many hating on her because of that.

So in conclusion:

Grow a pair you piece of sh!t. And don't come up in here preaching when you don't know the situation. We have enough of this man-bashing garbage from feminists already. If you're ashamed to be a man, don't be hating on your kind. It sickens most of us.

Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.