Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Parents trust

DA KID

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Age
38
I would like to know how I can establish a better realitionship with my parents. I tend to hide things from the and don't tell them the truth. Also I tend to be scared to ask them to go to parties and such cause they ask way to much questions and pick me up real early unless I spend the night over their what should I do.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Just work on building there trust.

Ask yourself, do you really want to hide things from your parents?

If you don't want to deal with it than don;t do it.

Be very mature with your parents.
 

Adam25

Banned
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I've got the same problem.

If I was completely honest with my parents (and I've tried) I'd be locked up in my room 24/7 because my parents don't want me going out past 9:00pm. I've tried reasoning with them, doesn't work.
 

nickeldime

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Originally posted by Vincent
Just work on building there trust.

Ask yourself, do you really want to hide things from your parents?

If you don't want to deal with it than don;t do it.

Be very mature with your parents.

staying out late really depends where you are in the world cause some places are more dangerous then others after a certain period of time..

however i'm allowed out till..3-4 in the morning cause i'm in a very safe city
 

ak5

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Carolina
ill tell u what sum1 told me

do not lie and if you must, dont make it really farfetched

example:

party -> gathering to play video game
club in downtown -> restaurrant in down town
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

grifter

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
omg yes my parents are strict as well. they dont let me go out, unless they know edxactly what i am up to, and what time ill be back (usually before 11:00 pm hahaha) it sucks i know, but i hate my parents and dont know why they can't just let me go out, have fun, and ****?
 

DA KID

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Age
38
^^^^^^Yea my parents are more like that. So it would be a good way to stop that from happenning and having more carefree parents. Sucks being the first born
 
Top