Alright, today I'm in the car with my folks and girlfriend taking her home...we've been going out for almost three months, and I kiss her on the cheek maybe three times over a 30 minute car ride.
In front of her house I give her a quick peck on the lips (her dad was right there)
Get home, mom tells me that she and my dad aren't comfortable with me and my girl's physical level...it's rediculous after three months..
What do you all suggest I do to get them to realize that this sort of thing is natural?
In front of her house I give her a quick peck on the lips (her dad was right there)
Get home, mom tells me that she and my dad aren't comfortable with me and my girl's physical level...it's rediculous after three months..
What do you all suggest I do to get them to realize that this sort of thing is natural?