Paradox

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not gonna answer me in anything else forum, then answer me here.

Why did you delete my post?

i will quote from it:

"Before this thread gets closed cause of political posts i'll squeeze in this:" After that sentence i commented on the article.

Allen, i know there's been a lot of talk about mods on these boards,but this many people can't all be wrong. I liked and came to these forums for 2 years, but lately i dont even want to waste time to post anything, because it might get deleted for no reason(see an above example).
I can handle no posts about politics,religion,race etc...but this latest group of mods dont even read what they are about to delete.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you perhaps enclose a link to the thread it is you're referring to? I've searched your posts, and while you've participated in 2 threads in the past half year, with an average post frequency of one post per two months (excluding this one post in this one thread), I can't find a single topic that you've discussed that was closed, recently or otherwise.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
Could you perhaps enclose a link to the thread it is you're referring to? I've searched your posts, and while you've participated in 2 threads in the past half year, with an average post frequency of one post per two months (excluding this one post in this one thread), I can't find a single topic that you've discussed that was closed, recently or otherwise.
I believe it was deleted and he is asking why.

I just have 2 questions Mafia:

1. Why not PM Paradox?

2. If you knew it was gonna get closed, why bother adding to it?

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65288

It was first closed, then opened and all political replies deleted,along with mine for some reason.Then i made a new post in that thread asking who deleted it and also implied that he was an as$hole for doing so(i know, not too mature but i spent 20 minutes reading that article and writing a reply to it so he can just delete it), that post got cut too.
I doubt PMing will work since he will just delete that. Thankfully he cant do that in this forum and i really would like an explanation.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ReD MaFiA http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65288

It was first closed, then opened and all political replies deleted,along with mine for some reason.
Well, if it was in response to one of the replies that was dealing with politics, then of course it would have been deleted. An example:

First post: Guns are bad
Second Post: US House Bill #982 Sec 2 Art 4 is inflamatory and shouldn't be allowed in a free society!
Third post: Yes, but what about Ralph Nader becoming dictator?
Your post: Ralph Nader has grey hair!

I don't know what you said, because as you say it was deleted, but if your post had to do with what someone who was already off-topic was saying, then don't get upset if it was deleted.

Then i made a new post in that thread asking who deleted it and also implied that he was an as$hole for doing so(i know, not too mature but i spent 20 minutes reading that article and writing a reply to it so he can just delete it), that post got cut too.
Should the post have been left up? It had nothing to do with the thread; all you were doing was complaining that your post got deleted along with anyone else who was off topic... and that the mod was an jerk for doing his job. I wonder why it was deleted... :rolleyes:

I doubt PMing will work since he will just delete that. Thankfully he cant do that in this forum and i really would like an explanation.
If I was him, I wouldn't even offer an explanation. You got mad that a post of yours was deleted with a bunch of other posts. Then, you got even more upset because your off-topic post about him being a jerk and asking why the original post was deleted was removed. Now you're in here upset because a post about post about a post was deleted. Or was it a post about a post? Irrelevant. If your post wasn't political, why not just take 5 minute and re-write it? After all, you're spending more time in here complaining about it than it would take to re-create something you've already written...

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's act grown up

Red,

I really don't remember what your post said. I read every post in that thread. I think that there were about 18 posts about 6 of them were about Bush, Kerry or both. I did delete all of the Bush/Kerry discussions from the post.

As far as your flamebaiting goes I probably deleted that also. I'm not here to fight with you. I am here to help.

Take a deep breath. Think, and then repost to the thread if you want to. If it was not political then feel free to repost it.

Last edited:

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the thread and the post in question. Red is actually correct, his post was not political. However, his preface that he was going to sneak his post in before the thread got closed for being political made me initially think that his post would be political also.

VERDICT:
Post not political.
Probably shouldn't have been deleted.
VERY easy to see why it was.
It was an accident and accidents happen to all of us.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gio,

Red's post was deleted. What he wrote above is not his original post.

Red is accusing us of not reading the posts. Gio read Red's post again and again until you understand it.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paradox
Gio,

Red's post was deleted. What he wrote above is not his original post.

Red is accusing us of not reading the posts. Gio read Red's post again and again until you understand it.
I know. I read the post that was deleted from that thread. I do remember what it said. I totally can see why you deleted it because it started out sounding like it would be political, but it wasn't. That's all.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
I know. I read the post that was deleted from that thread. I do remember what it said. I totally can see why you deleted it because it started out sounding like it would be political, but it wasn't. That's all.
Guess I owe you an apology Red AND Gio. Chalk it up to human error.