"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Panama City Pictures

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Well, it's been a while since I've put up any pictures of the ladies - here's a few for you all to enjoy. I just got back from Panama City for the 4th of July weekend - it was a blast, as you can tell from the shots. Most of the girls came up with us from Baton Rouge, but one or two were Georgia peaches...

http://www.jbspencer.com/fourth/
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Not quite sure that I understand what that has to do with any of the pictures, but okay...
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
Bishop, I also went to panama city this past weekend. There were plenty of hos. I didn't bring a camera with me though.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
I didn't stay there, but I did go to the tiki bar.
 

Warbler

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
U.S.
Have you ever been an AFC before bishop? Just curios.
 

Hoobie

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Awesome pics dude, there are some damn hotties in there. You all look like you're having a blast!
I love the set up on your site too, slick as hell - did you do that yourself?
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Tyte, next time check out the Tiki Bar if you go again - we went on Spring Break too and it was off the hook. As soon as we walked in there we saw 3 girls making out without tops on dancing on the stage...

Hoobie, it's a setup called ImageVue, located at www.imagevuex.com. The main site layout is my own design though - I just don't have the skills to do anything like the image gallery.

Warbler, absolutely. I think I'm still a rAFC, actually. Just like you'll always be an alcoholic (not that I ever was one :p )
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top