Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Panama City Pictures

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's been a while since I've put up any pictures of the ladies - here's a few for you all to enjoy. I just got back from Panama City for the 4th of July weekend - it was a blast, as you can tell from the shots. Most of the girls came up with us from Baton Rouge, but one or two were Georgia peaches...

http://www.jbspencer.com/fourth/

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not quite sure that I understand what that has to do with any of the pictures, but okay...

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bishop, I also went to panama city this past weekend. There were plenty of hos. I didn't bring a camera with me though.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't stay there, but I did go to the tiki bar.

Warbler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever been an AFC before bishop? Just curios.

Hoobie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome pics dude, there are some damn hotties in there. You all look like you're having a blast!
I love the set up on your site too, slick as hell - did you do that yourself?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tyte, next time check out the Tiki Bar if you go again - we went on Spring Break too and it was off the hook. As soon as we walked in there we saw 3 girls making out without tops on dancing on the stage...

Hoobie, it's a setup called ImageVue, located at www.imagevuex.com. The main site layout is my own design though - I just don't have the skills to do anything like the image gallery.

Warbler, absolutely. I think I'm still a rAFC, actually. Just like you'll always be an alcoholic (not that I ever was one :p )