Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Overweight women can still be attractive...

Reaction score
I've been attracted to some "big boned" girls.. I'm a definate face person...Must have a stunning, soft face... I don't care about a little over wieght.. it's all about personality with me...and a cute face..

I do have limits though.. I mean... I would care for medicly unhealthy obese girl, but not be attracted to her... I would wish her to get help with it, because no one deserves to be that big..

A lot can be done to improve upon your wieght... takes willpower.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot can be done to improve upon your wieght... takes willpower.
No... It takes desire.

Reaction score
The best thick girls are the one's who you used to know when they were skinny. Then a few years later bump into them and they gained 30 lbs. Then when you bang them and just remember how they used to look.

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skinny is just as unattractive as overweight.

Everyone is talking about skinny or fat, anyone else here just like girls who have a healthy weight proportional to their hieght? Like the picture lostandconfused gave. Shes not overweight and not skinny.

Everyone has different opinions and standards. Your not going to find an answer to this question.

Reaction score
john paul said:
skinny is just as unattractive as overweight.

Everyone is talking about skinny or fat, anyone else here just like girls who have a healthy weight proportional to their hieght? Like the picture lostandconfused gave. Shes not overweight and not skinny.

Everyone has different opinions and standards. Your not going to find an answer to this question.
I don't like really skinny chicks... I like the chicks you describe...

Reaction score
Doesn't "skinny" just mean any girl who looks nice and is not thick or overweight? Nobody likes banging a skeleton.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Sarcasm doesn't translate well from a keyboard.
Why are you typing? :rolleyes:

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Technical1 said:
One problem is that if women have a big ass, you cant penetrate them as deeply as a woman without fat padding. If they have thick thighs, missionary becomes almost impossible or at least awkward.

I also think 'thick chicks' can be good looking and I have ****ed a few now...its never as fun as fvcking a slimmer girl.

If a girl has a big arse you will literally lose 3 inches off your **** effectively... understand what I mean? You go all the way in, but your only half in really, because she has 3 inches of ass padding.

Also they are less flexible, harder to move around, and if they ride you its just too much weight. I just hate how they move slowly in bed, seeing a fat woman position herself on the bed is gross, when you've seen a slimmer chick literally hop around on the bed getting in position.

anyway, I think the reason guys like plump girls is because their feminine curves are exagerrated (sometimes) and the sexual shape of the woman is more easily seen. But once you get a woman's clothes off, a girl who looks skinny in clothes can have some nice curvature and a girl with nice curves in clothes has... sprawling fat packets everywhere. I dont like fvcking them.
Thats a problem caused by not a big ass, its caused by big thighs. The thing is that the two usually go together and then its necessary to roll some of the thigh fat away with your hands when doing doggy style. assmatrix.com has some good info on that. But when the thighs are regular bus ass is nice and big (like on Keyra or Vida Guerra) no penetration ability is lost.

Anyway, in my opinion, the waist is the key area for deciding whether a girl is sexy or not. Most girls have at least a semi-big nice good hip anyway but having a big waist immediately turns me off(it means a low estrogen level!). But as long as the waist is nice and thin, weight isnt that important at all.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Somebody said:
They do, at McDonalds.
They buy more food because they have to stand in two lines at once.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Somebody said:
They do, at McDonalds.
Ba da ba ba bahhh... say no to fat broads. :down:

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Technical1 said:
One problem is that if women have a big ass, you cant penetrate them as deeply as a woman without fat padding. If they have thick thighs, missionary becomes almost impossible or at least awkward.
I can...

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j-flex said:
Wow...just like the women i like to date.

I think girls between 125-145 typically look best. Because at that weight they can have a really nice chest (natural) and a$$. and at like 5'5 they look amazing, well atleast my girl does :D

Anybody who says more than a handful is a waste is only saying that cause they date a chick with As and they are jealous of your gf who has Ds. :up:

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big boned is a myth.

I've yet to see a big boned skeleton.

They're just fat...face it. Fugly fvcking fat fvckers. Now say that 10 x fast.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I-tallionStallion said:
Wow...just like the women i like to date.

I think girls between 125-145 typically look best. Because at that weight they can have a really nice chest (natural) and a$$. and at like 5'5 they look amazing, well atleast my girl does :D

Anybody who says more than a handful is a waste is only saying that cause they date a chick with As and they are jealous of your gf who has Ds. :up:
nah dogg. that chick is fat... plain and simple. so what you're saying is... a curvy girl that weights less than 125 doesn't and can't look the "best"? a average normal girl can have nice curves with real breasts without being a fat-ass.

like i said before, i cant stand people that go ga ga over fat girls just because they have larger than normal breasts and ass.

abnormal fat breasts and ass and still a skinny stomach is just as disgusting as a fat chest and ass girl with a fat stomach.

that first girl pointed out is perfect.

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
nah dogg. that chick is fat... plain and simple. so what you're saying is... a curvy girl that weights less than 125 doesn't and can't look the "best"? a average normal girl can have nice curves with real breasts without being a fat-ass.

like i said before, i cant stand people that go ga ga over fat girls just because they have larger than normal breasts and ass.

abnormal fat breasts and ass and still a skinny stomach is just as disgusting as a fat chest and ass girl with a fat stomach.

that first girl pointed out is perfect.
125-145 with an average amount of muscle at like 5'3-5'7 she wouldn't look that fat, girls below that weight are way too skinny. And finding a chick with naturally big breasts at a low weight is hard to find, at most maybe a C, and i can't wrap those around my c@ck

Fine by me, you take the flat a$$ed and flat chested girls while I fvck the real women :D

Skeletons need loving too

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm up for a plump girl.

I'd totally nail Gianna Michaels or Lisa Sparxxx.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what they say about fat chicks and mopeds, right?

j-flex

Banned
Reaction score
no i dont know, tell us!.

i fckin hate lazy fat ass hoes i cant stand them, is like im killing myself in the gym trying to look better (to have more play) while this lazy lard ass pieces of chit do nothing and still get placed on a pedestal by AFCs so then later they have this huge ego and think they are the chit, while if thats the case they ARE lard chit.

however a lil curvy girl who squats is delicious.