Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Overweight women can still be attractive...

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heheh,..

they're fun to ride, but you don't want your friends to see you riding one.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
You know what they say about fat chicks and mopeds, right?
How about flour and the wet spot? Does that go for the moped too? ;)

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heheh,..and that's what they looked like before they put on weight.

Enjoy yourself.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Well there's no shortage of girls who are fat, big-boned or whatever you want to call them. They're all disgusting in my opinion. A girl that has a big waste is disgusting. And any girl that is 5'5 and under and over 115lbs is 9 times out of 10 is fat.

To me it all comes down to being porportional and having a low body fat percentage. An ideal looking girl would be around 5'5-5'7, around 115lbs and the most important thing have measurements close to 34C 22 34 and a body fat around 18%. That is what an attractive healthy woman is suppose to look like. The bad part is girls that look like that are pedistalized and payed a lot of money to appear in Playboy.

Edit:

I found these excerpts from wikipedia interesting:

Independent of fat percentage, weight or width, most female bodies have one of four elementary geometries, ordered by their commonality in western society[1].

Banana or Straight
the waist circumference is at least 75% of the chest or hips circumferences, which are virtually the same. The body has a relatively high androgen level compared to the estrogen level, and this causes the skeleton to develop in a more masculine pattern and body fat to be distributed predominantly around the waist.
Pear or Spoon or Bell (Triangle upward)
the waist circumference is at least 75%[citation needed] of the chest circumference, and the hips circumference is at least 110%[citation needed] of the chest circumference. The distribution of fat varies, with fat tending to deposit first in the buttocks, hips and thighs. As body fat percentage increases, an increasing proportion of body fat is distributed around the waist and upper abdomen.
Apple (Triangle downward)
the waist circumference is at most 75% of the chest circumference, and the chest circumference is at least 110% of the hips circumference. Body fat distribution tends to begin in the arms, shoulders, chest and upper abdomen first.

Hourglass shape (Triangles opposing, facing in)
the waist circumference is less than 75% of the chest or hips circumferences, which are virtually the same. Body fat distribution tends to be around both the upper body and lower body. Their body typically enlarges the arms, breasts, hips and rear before other parts, including waist and upper abdomen. Due to the preferable reputation that physical symmetry has, many celebrities falsely claim hourglass measurements but actually rate closer to a straight figure or apple.

A study of over 6,000 women carried out by researchers at the North Carolina State University around 2005 found that 46% were Banana (rectangular), just over 20% Pear, just under 14% Apple, and 8% Hourglass[1].
Wow only 8% of women have an hourglass figure. I always thought that somewhere less than 10% of women were really attractive. The article says that independent of fat percentage the body types fall into these percentages but I would still bet up to 50% of women could have an near hourglass figure if they were in shape and not fat because I read elsewhere that in 1941 the average woman's measurements were nearly hourglass.

This part's interesting:
Social conditioning to obesity
As average body mass continues to increase in Western nations, people are becoming desensitized to obesity and view an increasingly larger amount of body fat as "normal" or "acceptable"[15]. People are especially likely to take cues on acceptable body size from their social circle, gaining weight concurrently with those around them[16]. A study by RMIT School of Health Sciences showed that obese teenagers and their parents were highly likely to underestimate their weight, "highlight[ing] the concern that overweight and obesity are now so common that they have become 'normalised'"[17]. In contrast with the common perception that Western culture is obsessed with thinness, these findings would suggest that individuals are typically less concerned with maintaining a lean, healthy weight than medical science recommends.

Many "curvy" American film stars from the early and mid-20th century are cited as inspirations by overweight women when, in reality, they were thin even by today's standards. Marilyn Monroe is said to have worn a size 16 dress. However, this fails to consider the changes in American garment sizing over the last century. Monroe was 5'5", weighed 118 lbs and measured 36-24-34, which would make her approximately a women's size 2 by modern American sizing standards. Similar misconceptions about the body sizes of classic sex icons may reinforce the idea that an overweight physique is healthy and appropriate.
Even Marilyn Monroe as curvey she was was only 5'5 118lbs, and a modern size 2. But they way you hear women tell it she was 150lbs and and a size 16 and anything under a size 8 or 120lbs is a stick. What a joke women are nowadays.

Last edited:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A cracker is filet mignon to the starving man.

As Dean DeMilio would say,.."she's a piggy-piggy"

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

armadon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I-tallionStallion said:
Okay, they just need to lose about twenty pounds, and i'd be all over that. :D
they are good for a bj and tittie f*ck

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind ****ing a fat chic just for the experience of doing it. I'm not talking morbidly obese girl, just a chunker...so long as I didn't have to walk around and be seen with her. Why not? Just one more interesting thing to experience in our short time on this world.