"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Overweight/Out of shape/fat women . The problems escelate Journal.

NeverFear

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
4
Age
51
Location
Atlanta
Spent two days over the weekend with a very nice woman who happened to be over weight. I reside in Tampa which is a very active place. Also, i appreciate intelligence and good conversation so I decided to hang out with "julia " who I met at work. But I want to pass on a tip. Do not date someone who's out of shape.


1. Dudie,,,,she's gonna COST you a friggin fortoon. This girl ordered TEN dollars worth a shyte from mcdonalds !!!!!!!!!!

2. I wanted to walk over the beach but she only could go less than a mile.

3. I pictured having kids with her and that she would ballloon up to 500 pounds.

4. She's also lazy in other areas of life.

5. Theres no excitement .

6. If she is overweight the chances are high that she has no active plan to lose the weight.

Guys, definately date girl next door's 6-8 but do not date out of shape blimps.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Massachusetts
Revolutionary, genius tip! I was about to elope with the 450 lb. love of my life, but this tip showed me the light. Thanks!

-Dan
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Depends dude, if she's a little bit overweight (ie. thick) then that's okay - just as long as she has goals in her life. If she was decent looking 6-7, nice boobs, nice butt, nice legs, etc.. and had a job/going to school. even though she weighs 15-30lbs more than average weight for her height. I'd hit that rather than some thin 6-7 girl who doesn't have a job/go to school. Another thing about thin girls.. I'm talking about model thin or skinny. They're NOT FUN.. physically/sexually and for some reason seem to be more insecure than average/thick women.

But yeah, I wouldn't hit a girl that is overweight 30-50lbs. Doesn't matter if she has a cute face or not, she ate herself to this way even though it's unhealthy.
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
Yeah I know a girl who is 5'5 and is around 90lbs. Extremely skinny, but sexy as hell.

With that said, she keeps building up her rep for being great in bed, but I seriously doubt it... I am almost twice her size, and I am not even overweight. I would hurt that poor girl if/when I get the chance.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2001
Messages
1,177
Reaction score
2
Age
54
Location
Indpls, IN USA
Originally posted by NeverFear
Spent two days over the weekend with a very nice woman who happened to be over weight. I reside in Tampa which is a very active place. Also, i appreciate intelligence and good conversation so I decided to hang out with "julia " who I met at work. But I want to pass on a tip. Do not date someone who's out of shape.


1. Dudie,,,,she's gonna COST you a friggin fortoon. This girl ordered TEN dollars worth a shyte from mcdonalds !!!!!!!!!!

2. I wanted to walk over the beach but she only could go less than a mile.

3. I pictured having kids with her and that she would ballloon up to 500 pounds.

4. She's also lazy in other areas of life.

5. Theres no excitement .

6. If she is overweight the chances are high that she has no active plan to lose the weight.

Guys, definately date girl next door's 6-8 but do not date out of shape blimps.

You're absoulutely right about everything you said. Fat chicks are definetly no fun to be with especially if youre the type of guy that tries to keep yourself in shape. Being fat is just as much of an attitude as it is a state of being and typically most fat chicks let their "fat" attitude spill over into other areas of thier lives and the even sadder part is that they dont care.
 

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
Yes Fat chicks are bad news. There are those who know their fat and are just plain lazy. There is also a good amount of fat chicks who are delusional this delusions creep into all parts of their life.

People are congruent throughout throughout for the most part.

I once met up with this chick who wanted to be a singer. Yet when i heard her sing she sounded like ****. Then once I saw her in summer clothes noticed she was fat 5'4 155. She was wearing a belly shirt showin off her fat. Then once half naked showed me her ass and said "Do you think my ass looks fat?" I laughed

Then a little later we were talkin about fitness. I am an in shape buffed guy. I was looking in the mirror and she was looking in the mirror trying to flex boasting about how good shape she was in. I thought she had to be joking but NO she wasn't. She looked like one of those Trim spa before pictures.

Case and point, if you aren't real with yourself, you're probably going to be a fatass and not notice it and be a load of trouble in the longrun
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
What the **** is this garbage??
 

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
565
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Alberta
...

Obviously this isn't a tip.

Close and chuck?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
I'm aware that women have a great ability to lie to themselves, but I've never fully understood how an overweight woman can think she is 'in shape'. I've tried using logic and some degree of emotional thinking to no avail.

Not all fat women are hopeless cases, but if you meet one who doesn't take the time or effort to better herself, she's not going to be doing any self-improvement for the rest of her life. It's the same in other areas too -- people in general who are lazy and unmotivated find it hard to suddenly switch into another mindset. Run away. Run far away.
 
Top