Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

overprotective dad...? too close?

Big Boi

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i been with my girl for almost 7 months and a half...everything is good...the only thing im wondering is, on sunday i met her dad for the first time, i met up with her and her dad at the movies...shes told me he's overprotective, but they're really close...her dad and mom are separated, but she has a close relationship with both parents, and she lives with her dad now...

my question is, do yall think its weird when a girl holds hands with her dad? she was sitting in the middle, her dad was on one side and i was on the other...out of the corner of my eye i can see, they held hands, and then she looked at me, and then she grabbed my hand so she was holding hands with both of us...

this girl is 15, if that matters, and i thought it was kinda weird, but then other people told me thats normal, depending on the type of relationship they have...she told me theyre REALLY close, he buys her everything she wants (which she doesnt like because she feels shes taking advantage), and shes told me HIS girlfriend doesnt like her, im assuming for that reason...

anything to worry about?

CuT3L1LB1onD3

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont think that's wierd at all, I have a good relationship with my dad, and I think it's cool she's not afraid to show that she loves her dad in public, but that's just me... I don't mind holding my dad's hand in public...

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally its cool if they girls have a good relationship with their dad, but come on ... Do you want to see your BF ****blocked by your dad? The guy will feel akward around you two ... Especially the holding both hands at the same time thing.

PapaLongDong

Banned
Reaction score
gimme an I
gimme an N
gimme an C
gimme an E
gimme an S
gimme an T