Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Overhead gfs conversation about ex

charlieboy

Reaction score
New poster here. So basically I overhead my girlfriend of 10 months have this conversation with one of her friends about her ex (let's call him Rick) haha
GF: So I saw Rick for the first time after 1 year
Friend: Ohhhh
GF: And although I'm super happy and in love it was still weird. Like I was still like daaamn he does some good sex.
Friend: ***laughs
GF: But he has a girlfriend too now and it's just so weird
Friend: Does it make you think a bit like what if?
GF: I mean kinda. But then I feel guilty. But it was just a fleeting feeling.

Now, they both don't know that I heard this conversation. My question is what do I do with this information. I personally think it's quite suspicious that she still has unresolved feelings for her ex, and I don't want to look insecure. Do I need to take drastic decisions here or am I overlooking into this?

Reactions: B80

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New poster here. So basically I overhead my girlfriend of 10 months have this conversation with one of her friends about her ex (let's call him Rick) haha
GF: And although I'm super happy and in love it was still weird. Like I was still like daaamn he does some good sex.

Now, they both don't know that I heard this conversation. My question is what do I do with this information. I personally think it's quite suspicious that she still has unresolved feelings for her ex, and I don't want to look insecure. Do I need to take drastic decisions here or am I overlooking into this?
Troll? Please do tell how you got to hear this entire conversation??

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only did she mention her ex, but she followed it by mentioning sex? Then said "but" he has a girlfriend? Almost as if she's saying the only thing preventing her from sleeping with him is he's taken.

One thing you absolutely do not want to do, is let your girlfriend know you overheard this conversation. Act as if nothing happened. If she goes aloof, distant, or breaks up with you... you know the reason.

I do not recommend breaking up with her, because that is being too reactive. Act as if you didn't hear it.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You aren't ****ing her like you should be or should wouldn't be talking like this. My girl would NEVER say this **** to her friends. She still wants Ricks ****.

You better start smashing that better but this one may be an Alpha widow and she is going to cheat no matter what. You haven't given much background about your relationship.

Read Sex God Method.

charlieboy

Reaction score
Troll? Please do tell how you got to hear this entire conversation??
Not at all. I'm not a troll. I'm an artist and I work hours and hours in my office usually with my door locked. My girlfriend knows not to disturb and often times cannot tell if I'm home or not when she gets back.

charlieboy

Reaction score
One thing you absolutely do not want to do, is let your girlfriend know you overheard this conversation. Act as if nothing happened. If she goes aloof, distant, or breaks up with you... you know the reason.

I do not recommend breaking up with her, because that is being too reactive. Act as if you didn't hear it.
Thanks for the advice

charlieboy

Reaction score
You better start smashing that better but this one may be an Alpha widow and she is going to cheat no matter what. You haven't given much background about your relationship.

Read Sex God Method.
Thanks for the advice. We have been in a relationship for 10 months now. We dated for about 2 months prior to that when she asked for exclusivity. I honestly think I'm pretty good in bed. Like I have had compliments on my size and performance from several girls before. Admittedly they may have been trying to inflate my ego but as a man when you are good, you kind of know I think.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I overhear my GF from time to time with her friends and it’s like a episode of 50 shades. Girls talk about sex, ex’s and there significant other.
Guys talks about sports, work, current events, etc. Unless you hear smack talk about you, I wouldn’t sweat it. And believe me, her friends already know about your bedroom performance.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dump her!

SammyNfor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting conversation. She hasn't met her ex in a year and when she meets him she experiences some tingles. Sounds like she still has unresolved feelings which is a no bueno situation.
Interesting that she says she is super happy meaning that you're doing a great job in the relationship yet she still fancies her ex.
Goes to show that no matter what you do women are just ruled by their tingles. There's just so much you can do. So keep striving for self improvement, keep doing what you're doing and just enjoy the ride.
And when its all over, your SoSauve brothers will be here for you (the best advice someone on here gave me).

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Don't tell her anything. Just keep it in mind when she wants commitment or loyalty from you.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go with the flow, don't plan anything too long term with her. Keep an eye out for other options. In the end, if she does anything, it'll be her loss and she will live a miserable life because she will always chase a "spark" and end up getting bored from it after a while. It'll be a never ending cycle.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is normal female conversation. Women talk about EVERYTHING with their girlfriends, and the principle topic is relationships, or their kids... or when they are much older, their grandchildren, dogs, cats... it's all about relationships. Most women are smart enough to have these conversations where her current BF doesn't hear this unless you are making a concerted effort to listen in.

Anyway, FWIW.... Typically with women, nothing really happens by accident. If you heard this, then she wanted you to hear this, if not overtly, then sub-consciously.

So what do you do about it? Well... it all depends on what you want. If this is going to bother you and you can't let it go, just dump her. Don't tell her why, just say you don't think things are going to work out. If you want to keep on fvcking her, then just do that with the understanding that it's just your turn... it could have been she was just saying sh1t to be part of the conversation and really didn't mean any of it, they like to entertain each other with stories... and at some point if she decides she doesn't want you anymore, she'll hand you your walking papers and you just let that happen and go find another ride.

If you confront her, you are a spy and you don't trust her. Ignoring it is your best option unless this really bugs you, because it could be just BS or a serious conversation... if it's serious, she'll dump you at some point, just be ready for that.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting conversation. She hasn't met her ex in a year and when she meets him she experiences some tingles.
Let’s get real. Any girl would feel that way to some extent. Unless her ex is someone that she “settled” for despite a lack of physical attraction, she is going to experience some level of “tingles” when she sees him.

It works the same way for guys too. Say you break up with hot girl and then see her again after a year. Are you going to tell me that a part of your brain is not thinking about what it would be like to fvck her again??

You can’t control your feelings but you can control your actions. Pay close attention to her behavior and if your gut tells you that something is off, she is probably cheating or at least contemplating it.

SammyNfor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let’s get real. Any girl would feel that way to some extent. Unless her ex is someone that she “settled” for despite a lack of physical attraction, she is going to experience some level of “tingles” when she sees him.
Read OPs post. Not only did she experience some tingles but her friend asked her if she thought about cheating and her response was "I mean kinda".
Which means she contemplated it for a good second.
The only very little thing I can say positive about her is that she said when she thought about it she felt a little guilty.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some guys. It doesn’t for men who have learned and are not in or existing or following the world. Saps? Of course it does.

People can and do controls emotions, thoughts etc. if what you say is true, there are zero exceptions with women. They can’t control or act decent because of their “feelings”? Thus the forum is all mute? Civilization was an accident we are really just a bunch of gophers?
Read my post carefully. You can’t control how you feel but you can control your actions (i.e. how you respond to your feelings). Thoughts and feelings are two different things. The part of the brain responsible for feelings is not the same as the one responsible for thoughts. Feelings are a product of the subconscious. That’s why you get an erection without consciously trying to do it.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read OPs post. Not only did she experience some tingles but her friend asked her if she thought about cheating and her response was "I mean kinda".
Which means she contemplated it for a good second.
The only very little thing I can say positive about her is that she said when she thought about it she felt a little guilty.
That’s not how I read the OP’s post.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Under the perfect conditions your girl would fark that ex. Picture this scenario:

Girls night out, alcohol gripping brain, she is out with her pals; her ex has had a little fallout with his girl and has gone out to blow some steam with the boys; your girl and the ex bump into each other in the same club. What do you think will happen?

No prizes for guessing she will get farked.

Reactions: RBK

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Clearly your skills in the bedroom are inferior. I'd start your work on improvement there

RickTheToad

Reaction score

You need to spice things up. Be more aggressive with her. Make her c um. F uck her in the ass. Take her by surprise, bend her over and f uck her randomly. Use your imagination.