overcoming objections

Rockstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so I've been hanging out with this girl a lil bit for the last couple weeks. Really cute, hb9.5. I wrote about a coffee date we had a couple weeks back. We hung out July 4th and I showed her a good time and got in some ****y and funny and threw a few jabs at her plus a bit of kino that I couldn't do on our coffee date. Anyhow, I want to ask her out on a more formal date. Herein lies the problem: word has caught my ear that she may be kinda seeing someone else. I still plan to ask her out cause I'll regret it if I don't. If she says yes fine, but what should I say to overcome her objections if she says something like "I'm kinda already dating someone" or something similar. Also, and I know I'm thinking about this too much, but she just got out of a long term relationship, so what could I say to overcome her objections if she says "I don't want to date right now, I just got out of something long term". Anyway, I just want some pointers on those two things. Cause other than those two things, I know she would say yes, and I believe she'll say yes regardless, but any help will be good.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's truly interested she won't give any BS like that. In fact if she likes you enough she won't even mention the other guy until you screw up. Most girls are already looking for another guy when they're in or on the way out of a relationship anyways. It's no coincidence most guys see their ex with another guy less than a week later.

Rockstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone else?

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You only 'heard' that she was with somebody, so technically you don't even know this guy exists. So proceed as such. That's probably all you're gonna get.

vp171s

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know how people always say "ignorance is bliss" well guess what? :woo: