"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Over analysing vs Going with the flow

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I've not been particularly successful with women, life to date. Most of my success came in the last 7 years (22-29), and I only learned about all this redpill/pua **** in the last 2 years. It was more a natural progression in character and confidence due to work/life experiences. I can safely say this "game" hasn't helped me at all, I'm good with women because I'm confident and socially/ self-aware and luckily handsome.

I've noticed even seemingly cool/sociable/chad-like dudes on here over analysing. I read threads and I'm just like... bro wtf does it matter?

Can you "do it to death"? i.e over think, nitpick, analyse this sh!t to a degree/level that it really doesn't need?

I work in Human Capital, "the stock of knowledge, habits, social and personality attributes, including creativity, embodied in the ability to perform labour so as to produce economic value." - more particularly Workday which is a financial management and human capital management software.

People are so intrinsically unique that you can't blanket them (see women) under a set of rules to live by.

What happened to gut feeling, playing sh!t by ear, yolo mindset, not being so cynical? I fully understand many have been cheated on, lives ruined by women, deceived, me included. Let's be honest though, when "out in the field" how many are reverting back to that thread or book they read, youtube video they watched or podcast they listened to so intensely on the commute to work?

You go on instinct and react as such, then moan and whine in hindsight.

Or - you let the lessons resonate then your instinctual reactions tend to fall in line with what you read. But even then, no matter how much you've studied game you'll revert to type unless you actually live it out honestly.

It's confidence and a DGAF attitude that will get you where you want to be in life and with women. you are the only thing gatekeeping your success, but you need to believe that or you'll be going round in circles.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Good post. Of all the things I think Men are lacking today in terms of handling Women is the king hormone Testosterone. I truly believe modern society wants to lower Testosterone as much as possible in Men today.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,697
Location
Mile High City, USA
There's a TON of over-analyzing on this site but it's kind of what the site is for--to address guy's questions on women. I get that.

That being said, the minute a man stops giving a f*uck, employs the abundance mindset, and stops putting so much emphasis on "chasing and getting girls to like him," the minute he will stop over-analyzing and actually become more attractive.

I wish I could pound that into the heads of 95% of all SS posters.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,726
Age
29
For me personally, I needed resources like this because I didn’t have the social skills or knowledge to deal with women like most other people did naturally. So I took it upon myself to learn, and I think that the Game Community has honestly helped with that.

Overthinking is hard to not do though. I usually will read this site in my downtime, and when I’m out in the field I try to let everything flow naturally.
 
Top