Over 1/2 of men say world is female dominated - but why do men take no action?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When the majority of men don't care, start to avoid marriages, work less (only enough to support themselves), pay less, stop dating, stop protecting women etc., women will be in serious troubles.
Unfortunately men won't be in that great a state either, if they're not out there building wealth for themselves and just doing enough to get by.

Even customers would prefer female bartenders
Customers prefer dealing with women in a lot of different jobs. They'd prefer a woman to wait on their table, a woman to check them out at the supermarket, a woman to check them in at the hotel. This is because men carry around that alpha/dominance/intimidation attitude with them, while women will let their guard down for you, be submissive to your needs, and are just more socially skilled in general.

If we are headed toward service economies in the West, it's no wonder more and more men are finding themselves unemployed.
Unfortunately it seems unlikely that manufacturing is going to make any great comeback. The cost of an employee in the West is too high, the cost of maintaining a Western lifestyle is too high, and the cost of health care and health insurance is too high. It's just more profitable to make goods in China.

Yet in recent years, there have been many cases of women being attacked or even raped in public and male bystanders did nothing.
It's not just cases of women being attacked either. There have been numerous videos on the news of people being assaulted while a bunch of onlookers ignored their pleas for help and did nothing. They wouldn't even call the cops on their cell phones. People (men included) have become much more docile and jaded. This sort of behavior would have been considered shameful when I was growing up, and practically unthinkable.

Razor Sharp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is not women, it is our circumstances and how we react to them. Without any real wars, famines or life-threatening issues to face, men have simply become soft, fluffy mockeries of what they once where. Evolutionally speaking we have moved DOWN the chain thanks to "progress".

I also have to emphatically agree with squirrels. People LOVE to play the victim game. It alleviates them from any responsibility of actually doing something to change their situations. These days there are no shortages of scapegoats

• Illuminati
• Global Warming
• Feminism
• Corporate Agendas
• World Banks
• etc etc

I'm not saying that none of these are valid issues (with the exception of global warming.. which has already been linked to cycles of solar activity and is totally natural) I am saying that how you choose to deal with these problems is what defines you as a man.

Any moron can observe and point at a problem. It takes real guts to be pro-active and actually make a f*cking difference. I'm only one man myself, but I try to do my part. I'm involved in a big brother program for inner city kids in my neighborhood and I do my best to teach these chaps what manhood, accountability and honor are really about. Its a tough job, but someone's gotta do it, and I actually do have a lot of fun with it.

This is why I applaud many of the members here who post with the same spirit. People like Rollo, jophil, Jeffst and countless others clearly GET what manhood and basic humanity is all about and take precious time out of their day to guide the droves of lost souls that find their way here.

We need more efforts like this in the real world. More big brothers, role models and father figures to inject a big dose of tough love into a generation that has it far too good, for their own good.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Razor Sharp said:
... inject a big dose of tough love into a generation that has it far too good, for their own good.
Bingo !
Unfortunately, the generation that you are talking about are convinced that problems are solved by clicking a mouse .
And who created that world?
We older guys did... The Baby Boomers and the older Gen X's produced enormous wealth and promoted self indulgence with equal blindness to the lessons of history.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
How is this thread helping anybody here get laid?
This from the man with that sig. Ha!

How about you do what I do when I get sick of theory and MRM topics. I start posting field reports of my exploits, I ask people about their game and to dicuss game aspects and I go to the main forum and give useful advice based on experience to youngsters in the game. Stop worrying so much about stuff that's above your level. You're not ready for these convos yet. Get out there and write me a field report.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Stop worrying so much about stuff that's above your level. You're not ready for these convos yet. Get out there and write me a field report.

I think he's still a virgin. :nervous:

Cheers!

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny that whenever I call out bitter-males on their pointless bitter posts here, they start attacking me personally. It's very interesting, and enlightening.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
It's funny that whenever I call out bitter-males on their pointless bitter posts here, they start attacking me personally. It's very interesting, and enlightening.

Affirmative mr spock, enlightening like the vagina monolouges.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
My comments weren't a personal attack. Seriously...your post is not going to change anything. If you want to see good post on game, read the book of pook, the dj bible and look up player supreme or take a visit over to rationalmale.com roissy in DC and rooshV. Do searches on SS on Juggler, Senor Fingers and look through the archive posts. There is all the information on game you need to keep you busy for a while.

If you want to see good post on game in the MM forum, make some. Post a field report, chop up game. Check my post history and you'll see what I mean. LIke Ghandi said, be the change in the world you want to see.

I find the MRM aspectof this thing interesting, and the discussion of feminism and politics and society as much as I find the theories of game interesting. But I think you are sniffing around the wrong place if you expect lessons on game in this forum. Most guys here either, have been there and done that when it comes to game, or are still learning and tend to post more in the general forum.

Now stop whining and google and search that stuff I just told you about if you are here to learn game.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
My comments weren't a personal attack. Seriously...your post is not going to change anything. If you want to see good post on game, read the book of pook, the dj bible and look up player supreme or take a visit over to rationalmale.com roissy in DC and rooshV. Do searches on SS on Juggler, Senor Fingers and look through the archive posts. There is all the information on game you need to keep you busy for a while.
lulz... I've been around the "seduction community" since 1997, longer than probably anyone here. I've read it all and been doing it all for years. I'm just pointing out that the "mature" men who post bitter diatribes about how awful women are ain't gonna help anybody get laid.

If you despise women, you ain't getting laid and shouldn't be giving advice on how to.

I'm calling people out in these bitter-man threads because I don't want younger dudes to think they speak the truth. They speak from a position of failure and that should be pointed out.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
lulz... I've been around the "seduction community" since 1997, longer than probably anyone here. I've read it all and been doing it all for years. I'm just pointing out that the "mature" men who post bitter diatribes about how awful women are ain't gonna help anybody get laid.

If you despise women, you ain't getting laid and shouldn't be giving advice on how to.

I'm calling people out in these bitter-man threads because I don't want younger dudes to think they speak the truth. They speak from a position of failure and that should be pointed out.
Again. Calling people out isn't the same as posting your own field reports. Thats how you show the young guys that older guys are still in the game that's 10 times better than "calling soemone out". All calling someone out on a message board does is start an argument that no side is going to back down from. Be the change. Post about game. Ask people questions about their game and talk about what you want to see. Calling out hitler doesn't stop germany, guns and action do! But as usual I'm sure this will fall on deaf ears. Carry on.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
How is this thread helping anybody here get laid?
Spin more plates...
No more than 2 strikes...
Read the DJ bible...

Seriously though, an interesting discussion, but I also note that over 1/2 of men (not here!) are AFC wussies. No doubt they are the ones complaining..?

And if it's so bad, why cry about it? Man up and dominate some female in your life instead. She'll actually enjoy it.

Actually, why do anything? Men still make the world go round and run it, and women are just in it for the ride.

Remember, we're men.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also note that over 1/2 of men (not here!) are AFC wussies
That is actually encourging to me. Usually on this forum they claim something like 90% of all men are AFC wussies. Placing it closer to 50% sounds more realistic to me.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChalengeGuyFan said:
Ok, someone explain this to me please: why are sluts and party girls looked down upon? Because it easier for them to get where the fun is? Because it's easier for them to get laid?
It's really not that hard, just ask yourself: 'would you rather have a hot virgin girl OR

a hot girl that has gone through a *train* with the football team

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slvts are fine if you like sloppy seconds.
Or sloppy ninety-seconds.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Slvts are fine if you like sloppy seconds.
Or sloppy ninety-seconds.
I really don't give a rat's ass how many dudes she's been with as long as she's disease-free and took a shower since the last one.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
RUCKUS, I agree with you. That article is essential cherry picked data to prop up a feminist triumphalism, but I linked it because this is the popular conception that a feminized society would like us to believe. Men are obsolete and women are humanity perfected, yet still they are the victims, still they are oppressed, still we should make concessions for their restitution and retribution.
This woman can laugh all she wants. What does anyone think is going to happen if / when a majority (or even sizable minority) of men are effectively disenfranchised from the society around them?

In the replies the poster "Dragnet20" sees the same problem:

Dragnet20 said:
I think it’s more than significant that Rosin avoids opining about the ultimate fate of these undereducated, dispossessed men—and by extension, the fate of society as a whole. She cites the American black community as a the likely model—but then fails to note that undereducated, dispossessed black men have responded by developing a kind of cultural hypermasculinity combined with anti-social and ofter violent behavior. Ironically enough, these matriarchal communities are often the most physically dangerous places for women to be. I submit that the rest of the country isn’t immune to this. The story doesn’t end with women on top economically and culturally and men on the bottom suffering in silence—as Rosin seems to believe. Once the shift has taken place in full, that’s when society begins to devolve into civil unrest which will pit rudderless and dispossessed men against the other men who make up the law enforcement & armed forces.
This doesn't seem to be an unrealistic outcome.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Rollo,
The Atlantic Weekly article is a must read for all you guys,I found it quite disturbing...I wonder what effect all this may eventually have on Male longevity...You younger Dads staying at home with the kids could have a lot of fun with all the other Mumsies.

Reaction score
Trader

Survey says over 1/2 of guys believe:

1) The world is female dominated
2) Society is too feminized
3) Men are undervalued

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nir-Xjj7PII

The question is - why do guys not then man up?

Why is there continued chivalry for sluts and used up party girls? Why do guys continue to let females control the frame of interaction?

In the clip - Marc Rudov states men are just pussies and too afraid to stand up to women. By in large, I agree with his statements.

squirrels

Because the world isn't "female-dominated"...weak men SAY it is because it gives them an excuse to fail. Someone to blame.
Trader

I disagree.

Many weak men are completely oblivious that they are owned by girls. Ask a typical beta male - he actually thinks he is control of the relationship.
I'm with squirrels on this one. One of the few areas of society that women are dominating right now is the college campus and college graduation rates.

Men:

> Still make way more income then women

> Still hold majority of the world's wealth

> Still pay majority of the taxes

> Still control and operate majority of the businesses

I can go on and on. Men still and in my opinion, ALWAYS WILL, dominate this country. Don't take my opinion on it, look at the facts and the statistics.

There might be more women IN the world, but the world is NOT women-dominated. Whomever those "1/2" of guys are, they seriously have their facts wrong.

As far as society becoming more "feminized" and "women controlling more of the relationships," I don't agree with this either.

You can take a bunch of whiny men who are having a lack of success in the workplace, in their romantic lives, and put them in a room together and they will most likely try to BLAME most of their issues on someone else, i.e., women.

Seriously, with the MILLIONS of women in this country, you have to be a complete idiot in 2010 if you can't get a number of plates spinning lol. Most of these guys have no social skills, bad communication skills, and low self-esteem, THAT'S the root of their problems, THAT'S the reason they might be having issues with women. But guys like this would have issues with ANYBODY and with ALOT OF AREAS in life, not just women. Women won't be the only people that walk over them, their guy friends might walk over them, they might decide to stay locked in some deadbeat job, might be fat and overweight also. Probably are broke.

Another word Trader, when will we get away from the "alpha male"/"beta male" terminology? What do they really mean? Am I "alpha" because I'm confident and arrogant? Am I alpha because I get laid? Am I "alpha" because I'm in "control"? Am I "beta" if I'm the opposite of the three? Who seriously gets laid by every girl? Who seriously DOES NOT get shut down by a girl? And WHO on EARTH, is confident ALL THE TIME? And who controls EVERY situation? No one does.

A proper shift in mindset would be the term of "MAN" instead of some fantasy image of an "alpha male" or something of the like. No such male exists. The proper mindset should be that of striving to be the best "MAN" you can be, not some "alpha superhero" of some sorts that resembles James Bond or something.