Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Over 1/2 of men say world is female dominated - but why do men take no action?

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Survey says over 1/2 of guys believe:

1) The world is female dominated
2) Society is too feminized
3) Men are undervalued

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nir-Xjj7PII

The question is - why do guys not then man up?

Why is there continued chivalry for sluts and used up party girls? Why do guys continue to let females control the frame of interaction?

In the clip - Marc Rudov states men are just pussies and too afraid to stand up to women. By in large, I agree with his statements.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Because the world isn't "female-dominated"...weak men SAY it is because it gives them an excuse to fail. Someone to blame.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Because the world isn't "female-dominated"...weak men SAY it is because it gives them an excuse to fail. Someone to blame.
I disagree.

Many weak men are completely oblivious that they are owned by girls. Ask a typical beta male - he actually thinks he is control of the relationship.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it. Society as we know it is going to collapse and women are going to be going back to their place. As world famines, world war 3 and economic collapse heats up women are going to be losing all the power they now have and instead are going to be sold off as commodities and getting raped out in the streets.

It's going to get ugly.

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. It's very artificial that they have as much power as they do now. Without industrialization it wouldn't be possible.

Female independence benefits from the economic safety net, and that is going to be gone real soon the way things are going.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lots of the media is feminized, so are courts...

BUT look at all the "top" people in the world, the vast majority by far are MEN.....

theres only a few women , and they are generally not "annoying" ones, they are quite tough (and man-like in ways)...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are pu$$ies, women are too fat, and TV advertisers make bank off both of 'em.

Once I went to a lecture by one of the chicken soup guys. He said the best way to help the poor is to not be one of them.

The best way to help the growing number of massively pu$$ified males out there who whine at every whiff of feminism is to not be one of them.

Funniest part:

"Their not kowtowing, their following her rules because they respect her..."

Keep telling yourself that lady...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men have failed in their leadership role by giving up their moral authority.

1) The world is female dominated
2) Society is too feminized
3) Men are undervalued
#1 is probably not literally true, but #2 and #3 certainly are.

Many weak men are completely oblivious that they are owned by girls. Ask a typical beta male - he actually thinks he is control of the relationship.
A typical beta has probably already given up his power to his woman intentionally. Ever hear a guy refer to his wife as "the boss"? "Can I do that? I'll have to go ask the boss".

Female independence benefits from the economic safety net, and that is going to be gone real soon the way things are going.
Unfortunately you're probably right. I hope there's a turnaround but I don't see where it's coming from. It makes me wonder how things went so well in the 80s and 90s.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because feminization for the past 60 years has built in the perfect Catch 22 social convention for anything masculine; The expectation to assume the responsibilities of being a man while at the same time denigrating masculinity. What ever aspect of maleness that serves the feminine purpose is a man's masculine responsibility, yet any aspect that disagrees with feminine primacy is labeled Patriarchy and oppressive.

Essentially this convention keeps beta males in a perpetual state of chasing their own tails. Over the course of a lifetime they're conditioned to believe that they're cursed with masculinity (Patriarchy) yet are still responsible to 'Man Up' when it suits a feminine imperative. So it's therefore unsurprising to see that half the men in western society believe women dominate the world (male powerlessness) while at the same time women complain of a lingering Patriarchy (female powerlessness) or at least sentiments of it. This is the Catch 22 writ large. The guy who does in fact Man Up is a chauvinist, misogynist, patriarch, but he still needs to man up when it's convenient to meet the needs of a female imperative.

The short version is that, as in most other things in life, women want their cake and to eat it to. Whatever serves the feminine purpose is the responsible, correct thing to live up to for men, but that which doesn't is shamed and quashed socially.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
The question is - why do guys not then man up?

Why is there continued chivalry for sluts and used up party girls? Why do guys continue to let females control the frame of interaction?

In the clip - Marc Rudov states men are just pussies and too afraid to stand up to women. By in large, I agree with his statements.

I also agree with Marc Rudov's statements.

The sexual revolution opened up a can of worms. It was great for men, at first. They got some pvssy with no strings attached. But there were strings attached. They became addicted to it.

Women soon realized the value of their hole. While men wallowed in their euphoria, women manipulated it to their advantage and the price of pvssy went up. Men would pay for that pleasure one way or another. Women discovered a gold mine.

Still, I don't blame them. It's a shame it has affected both genders in a very negative way.

Cheers!

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all started to go down hill when women got the right to vote, just sayin...

Also our society cares about political correctness and other crap like that.

I think that there are 3 tiers of power.

Elite men, 5% of men or less
Women
Men

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
America = Henpecked Culture.

In that video that lady was extreme illogical. Her whole argument was, yes you're right, men are whimps and they want to be henpecked and you are the representative of the wimpy men. And yes a woman's way is the right way. That's what she said right? Did I hear her correctly? She never addressed the point about men needing to grow a pair and become leaders in their own lives? Right? :rolleyes:

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men simply can't control the situation until they control themselves.

By and large men aren't an adaptable beast anymore. We cannot get in where we fit in. And because of that, women are cleaning our fvcking clock.

Women have made admirable progress by adapting and overcoming. They have become stronger in their OWN lives on average and it has translated into more power in relationships too. They have a confidence and a ****iness that is built by a progressive culture rather than a stagnant one.

I'll put it like this. My life is spent among the working and middle classes so I can't speak on the elite. But in my experience, there are more fascinating women than men in my circles. Women seem to be overrepresented among the ones who are working at interesting careers, starting first and second businesses, and traveling to cool places. Even among those less well off I know WAY more working class single women balancing work, school, and children than single men. Men, however, seem to be overrepresented among those who go out to bars drinking and playing video games.

I think men need to adapt to what society has become and pull ourselves up back up to equality. Perhaps we have somethings to learn from women. Like denying ourselves sex instead of degrading ourselves. Like planning ahead. Like maturing. We can do it. Sh!t we built it. We just aren't maintaining it.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I think we are being a little bit too hysterical about it.
Nothing is perfect and todays situation certainly needs an improvement but I believe it is not that bad and there is more pros than cons.

Women liberation is awesome thing.
They are free. Thanks to political and economical freedom they are free to choose. They could not do that in the past. They had to marry and produce children for men of questionable quality who just bought them.
Now they can marry and have children with whoever they want...despite religion, race and status. It is free society. And the best one from evolutionary standpoint. When you marry for love there is better chance of genetic compatibility.

Yes of course people in general and women in particular can not handle the freedom and struggle with it, often being irresponsible with their choices. For example for not choosing ME ;) And here I believe comes the bitterness from most guys.

There is less children these days...not necessary a bad thing. We are over-populated anyway. It is much better when only the stable pairs who want have kids have them. I know there is lot of single mothers (hope it will change) but there is also more of those who abstain from having children - being ones themselves selfishly pursuing stupid "dreams"/careers and shopping.
Again it is better from evolutionary standpoint - healthier offsprings with parents nurturing them well.

Courts...well if you make her pregnant then you will pay and you will pay well even if it means no fancy things for you. And no you don't have the right to see the child if she does not want to, because it will put stress/conflicting thoughts on the child. The child is to be protected not an adult male.
Of course when the mother is nuts or uses the money for herself thats bad. But I know couple of examples when the mother was ordered no contact from court. In general> father should pay...why should I or anybody else pay for it just because he feels betrayed.

TV is full of cr@p. It is like a magnet for people with issues sexual or political. Liberal and Conservative extremists and demagogues, gays, feminists. And other useful fools (V.I. Lenin called that those suicidal retards in western society).
In real life the story is different. Women don't like power/responsibility and even if feminists try to change that by breaking the glass ceilings and affirmative action...they can't achieve that. Most of the girls and women I know even those who say that men are pigs (because one divorced them) are ready to tell me women are bad leaders, do unnecessary drama at work and men with their calm oversight are breeze of fresh air.
TV is not reality and they know that.

Feminists today are communists. And those are dangerous. They hook up people on B.S. justice saying "All animals are equal" even denying reality like hormonal/brain differences between men and women. In some cases they call mother instinct a social bias forced upon us all by patriarchy/capitalism.
All this serves just one purpose erode the society and change the elites. Hard core commies, anarchists, liberals to a point(they are far too left these days even in US), racists, religious fanatics....all these extremists despise free society and democracy and want a change. They are full of envy, hate and bull cr@p.

All you can do is don't get hysterical, live your life to the best of your knowledge and stand up against B.S. with rational arguments. Flipping it and saying that everything is bad because women have the power etc. is not the whole truth. They have more power than before and it is good and we should stand up, grow up, man up. Not stripping them of their power but being better (stripping them?). Only AFCs, Nice Guys and Azzholes get hysterical because before...they could at least buy a bride....no more. They even turn to extremism to get a piece of pvssy.

There are three kinds of people...D!cks (reckless), Pvssies (calming the D!cks but they are too close to an azzhole) and Azzholes (want to shyt on everything)

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read somewhere that society barely focuses on teaching boys anymore. The only way they even know how to deal with active boys is to medicate them. Most of the focus has been on trying to make girls speak up more and do better at the expense of boys.

So if boys aren't getting the help and attention they need, is it surprising that women are no doing so well?

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
I've read somewhere that society barely focuses on teaching boys anymore. The only way they even know how to deal with active boys is to medicate them. Most of the focus has been on trying to make girls speak up more and do better at the expense of boys.

So if boys aren't getting the help and attention they need, is it surprising that women are no doing so well?
East and South Asian boys are doing just fine.

I teach an EMT class. About 75-25 man-woman. Boys don't tend to do well until they are older and more mature. Younger women do just fine.

Alot of boys don't want to learn and don't try to learn anymore.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Men simply can't control the situation until they control themselves.

By and large men aren't an adaptable beast anymore. We cannot get in where we fit in. And because of that, women are cleaning our fvcking clock.

Women have made admirable progress by adapting and overcoming. They have become stronger in their OWN lives on average and it has translated into more power in relationships too. They have a confidence and a ****iness that is built by a progressive culture rather than a stagnant one.

I'll put it like this. My life is spent among the working and middle classes so I can't speak on the elite. But in my experience, there are more fascinating women than men in my circles. Women seem to be overrepresented among the ones who are working at interesting careers, starting first and second businesses, and traveling to cool places. Even among those less well off I know WAY more working class single women balancing work, school, and children than single men. Men, however, seem to be overrepresented among those who go out to bars drinking and playing video games.

I think men need to adapt to what society has become and pull ourselves up back up to equality. Perhaps we have somethings to learn from women. Like denying ourselves sex instead of degrading ourselves. Like planning ahead. Like maturing. We can do it. Sh!t we built it. We just aren't maintaining it.
Yes. I agree with you even when it is hard to swallow.
And that's why frown upon men who don't want to see this other side. And they come out with excuses blaming the system. It is their pride f@king them and they should Nut Up or Shut Up.
The reason why we don't "compete" that well? I believe that is because life is too easy. And men are lazy/that's by the way why we invent things :D
Excuse no. 1>
Women have the safety net...marrying the CEO of their company or any guy.
Excuse no. 2>
Women study B.S. classes and do B.S. jobs which wouldn't exist if western society wasn't so prosperous.
Excuse no. 3>
They can be confident or even arrogant because of security in western world. In the past or in another country that could get them killed because they are really just a paper tiger without mobile phone and 911.
Excuse no. 4>
Men tend to lift the heavy stuff. Do the big things. They are not good at studying (memorizing and subservience) and they despise the details. They can't do repetitive jobs and certainly don't start business based on selling home cookies or decorating friends' houses. Life is boring now...no real work for real men. No wars (join the Marines ;) ) they don't feel useful because protecting and providing is done by state and they become "depressed" and give up on life.

But in the end of the day it should be said "SIR, NO EXCUSE, SIR".

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:

They concentrate on repressing the masculine forces instead of channeling them (teaching guys to control them). Because it is easier thing to do. "Don't fight boys!" "That is why wars are...because boys wanna fight."Period. That I remeber from school. Even if you were defending something worthy.
It started after WW2 and is still in a go, because of laziness of teachers, ignorance and b.s. suicidal liberal dogmas. Girls are more submissive=better students.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Zarky said:
Oh goody another bitter-male thread.
What bugs me is that people on this forum (myself included at times, I suppose) b!tch about how bad women are and how feminized society is out one corner of their mouth...and out the other corner, they ask for advice on how to please the very women who, according to them, are responsible for their destruction.

A woman has as much power over you as you GIVE her. You may be brow-beat to settle down and get married, but if you are a strong-willed person, NO ONE can FORCE that level of control on you or your life.

The reason men are so "whipped" by women and the reason the continue to do nothing about it is that they refuse to take a moment and THINK for THEMSELVES.

The mating imperative is NOT that strong, once you learn to see through it. You've been taught by advertising that the male sex-drive is SOOOO POWERFUL...then you go out, spend all this time trying to supplicate to women to get in their pants...and when you finally DO hook up with a girl, once you bust your nut, you walk home wondering what the point of all that was. :p

P*ssy is the drug of choice for our generation. And because it satisfies the need of corporations to market to the family unit by encouraging breeding, they are MORE than happy to hook us on that "drug".

I've seen recovering addicts talk about how they now "go to their girl's house for their fix" after alcohol classes. They joke about it...but it's the truth. They say things like, "If I couldn't get that I dunno what I'd do".

Of course we all have our natural urges, but it's the constant pressure from outside society that puts such an imperative on it, not just your natural testosterone. Man has the ability to be an evolved consciousness, putting sex-drive in perspective instead of allowing it to run his life.

Yes, there are a LOT of addicts...but the reason for that is that most men just don't know or don't care. Your typical drug addict is so "whipped" by his drug that he doesn't WANT to sober up...he doesn't WANT to get his life together. He wants the comfort of that sensation. He doesn't have the will-power to take control of his life.

And like in the drug-world, the ones dealing control everything.

There are people out there who can use HARD drugs like cocaine and heroin recreationally and don't fall into the cycle of addiction. They're rare, but they're out there. The same goes for men who can handle women...but because the addiction to p*ssy is more psychological than physical, you CAN train your mind to handle this. That is, if you really DO want to use women to enrich your life-experience and not as a comforter from the rest of your life experience.

That's why there's so much focus on this forum on things like "inner game" and "self-improvement". Because having something in your life worth living for beyond female companionship is what puts women in perspective and makes all the nonsense shine for what it really is.

I've said it a thousand times before on this forum...the reason women rule the world today is because men are stupid enough to let them.