Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Outside perspective needed

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No mate. She's not said anything like that.

We got in a couple of fights since the last post. Had Friday night was a really nice night.

We were at hers. Suppose to have a night alone together. Everything arranged. It was good between us.

Her dad was on the phone to her and I invited him over. She pounced on me for sex before he got there.

I ended up turning it into a little party got a few more people involved.

Had a lot of fun. She ended up ended it short and sent people home to get me to herself. Was all over me.

Sat. We were at me mine drinking. I got drunk, like really drunk, can't remember a lot.

Just remember her being all over me and I just picked a massive fight with her. I said some pretty mean stuff.

Must have unleashed my frustrations. Told her she was ****ing everything up between us, it's all her fault , she's crazy , my ex was better than her, she's a ****ing pessimist e.t.c.

She went off the wall... Started packing all her stuff from my house, said it's over and stormed out.

Then she came back.

Slept.... The day after I'm hung over to ****. Not entirely sure of the exact details.

We've made up. She's been all over me since.

Like super affectionate.

Non of this is good. Thing is were really good together. These past few weeks have been ****ing nuts.
I'd probably suggest not getting drunk off your ass anymore...there is nothing good that ever comes from that.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd probably suggest not getting drunk off your ass anymore...there is nothing good that ever comes from that.
I rarely drink. I'm usually a fun drunk when I do.

Obviously I've been frustrated to **** and it just boiled over the other night.

I think saying my "ex was better than her" her quite a bit. My ex played games with me and I walked out.

She knows that my ex occasionally texts me trying to get back with me/start discourse after me cutting her from my life completely.

She knows thie because I tell her. I'll mention my ex just tried contacting me and reinsure her I cut her off/closed her attempt at conversation.

She knows once I reached walking point my ex was pretty much dead to me.

Since the beginning it's something I've been honest with her about . Would rather her know when women try contact me and so she knows I shut it all down.

Rather than her seeing a random text or phonecall from a random women pop up on my phone and taking it out of context.

Nothing to hide so easier to be transparent.

Last edited:

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing... I remember her shouting at me drunk.

Saying "she's just another ex now , one that wasn't good enough, and I'll probably call her crazy to the next girl I'm with"

Don't know why the **** I said that. Couldn't have been further from the truth.

Today she's super affectionate seeking lots of comfort. A little insecure.

Possibly she's realised I'm coming to the end of my patience?

To be honest. I love her to bits. I just want it to go back to normal because it's really awesome.

Yeah... No more drinking like that, especially when I'm not in the right headspace.

I don't think the weekend was that nuclear. Hopefully all this nonsense is over now and it will be good times again.

Last edited:

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you might find her emotional ping pong might get you a real intense lovemaking session. Make sure you have plenty of time and energy for it with no distractions and really focus on connecting during it. It might just be the stress relief she craves.

Don't be surprised if that makes her more lovey dovey and affectionate and appreciative post sex. You will have to be more affectionate and caring in the after moments , but Intense powerful and controllling during the sex will kinda spark her "Letting Go".

You are going for her mindset to be "Why am I punishing myself by depriving myself of this (the good sex)"
Nailed it!

Literally exactly how she was on Friday night and Saturday.

Unfortunately I got drunk and picked a massive fight with her that night.

Made up since and seem to be back to normal. As you described is pretty much how it feels.

Last edited:

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been a few weeks now and everything has gone back to normal.

Relationship is great again. Those couple of weeks were strange for sure.

M

member160292

This was a great read OP…water seeps it’s own level like beexcellent would say