Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Outbreak Alert: Rare "Flesh-Eating" STD Reported In England

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every pvssy is a risk. A condom doesn't always protect against HSV-2. I get outbreaks on my ass sometimes. If she's got one on her ass that you don't know about and you rub up against her, you can get it too.
I'm well aware. My ex-wife has HSV-2. She only told me about it after we started having sex. Some how, I didn't catch it, I have no idea how I pulled that one off. Take 1000MG of lysine daily and that should suppress the herp from coming out to play. Also, avoid caffeine and choc. because of the high levels of L-Argentine. However, the 1000MG of daily lysine should help with that as well. Cheap and zero side effects. I take it anyway for muscle recovery during weight lifting. It's a good supplement. I feel for you bro.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every pvssy is a risk. A condom doesn't always protect against HSV-2. I get outbreaks on my ass sometimes. If she's got one on her ass that you don't know about and you rub up against her, you can get it too.
On your glutes? Or you mean anus?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With your HSV2 on your glutes can you get outbreaks on your dyck?

I think I saw those tell tell watery nasty looking welts on my chin. When they came I felt real stressed in.my nervous system, some heat and then never again. I occasionally have cold sores so it's not that.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think I saw those tell tell watery nasty looking welts on my chin. When they came I felt real stressed in.my nervous system, some heat and then never again. I occasionally have cold sores so it's not that.
Yeah, they seem to pop up in random places.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Technically, it can start an outbreak anywhere in the groin region as that is the path to the POS virus dwells. If you've tested negative for the HSV viruses, then it could just be a water blister or clogged pore. Use an activated charcoal scrub to keep your skin clean and clear.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Technically, it can start an outbreak anywhere in the groin region as that is the path to the POS virus dwells. If you've tested negative for the HSV viruses, then it could just be a water blister or clogged pore. Use an activated charcoal scrub to keep your skin clean and clear.
I couldn't have got it on my chin eating puzzy?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Highly doubtful. HSV-2 doesn't usually transfer to the mouth. If it did, it would be on your lips, not your chin. HSV-2 is slightly different than HSV-1
It's definitely on chin. I've seen outbreak on a woman before. I thought it was similar.

I get a cold sore every other year or so.

Never hsv on my genitals and test negative.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's definitely on chin. I've seen outbreak on a woman before. I thought it was similar.

I get a cold sore every other year or so.

Never hsv on my genitals and test negative.
Prob. just a clogged pore. The activated charcoal scrub I linked above is really good for keeping pores clean. Cheap and effective.

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably burning while urinating or cvmming. The burning is so painful I don't know how he lasted.
Got blood tested since I ran a cycle of the good juice, I just got everything run. I had been reckless anyways, better safe than sorry.

@R.U.G. Asymptomatic. I had it for at least a month or two, hell maybe three. Chlamydia typically doesn't have a lot of symptoms in men, but looking back I remember the chick who gave it to me. She said she had a urinary track infection and was given pills, either that's what the doc thought it was or she had the infection and just didn't tell me. Cvnt

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really should use condoms, they are just so miserable for me. Cut off blood flow, and I don't feel anything. I'd rather just jerk my d!ck off on a girls tits. I know I need to use them more before I get somethinh worse. Cause it's always the ones you least expect that give it to you.

I've just moved back to my hometown and turned down a couple women who invited me over for a welcome home good time since I didn't want to give it to any girls. I go in to get urine tested again tomorrow to see if it's gone, or maybe I'll have to wait another week or two for that. Until then and for the foreseeable future I'll be wrapping it up.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, they seem to pop up in random places.
I thought you only had one sore on your penis? My understanding is that the sore (or sores) will only pop up in the same area where the infection occurred. Is this incorrect?

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got blood tested since I ran a cycle of the good juice, I just got everything run. I had been reckless anyways, better safe than sorry.

@R.U.G. Asymptomatic. I had it for at least a month or two, hell maybe three. Chlamydia typically doesn't have a lot of symptoms in men, but looking back I remember the chick who gave it to me. She said she had a urinary track infection and was given pills, either that's what the doc thought it was or she had the infection and just didn't tell me. Cvnt
It's one of the reasons why I rarely go bareback these days. I think the last time was in 2016. Just not worth the risk. These are some good really thin condoms to consider. You prob. will not know the difference.

Aoni Condoms Value Pack - Extra Smooth Ultrathin
Okamoto 0.04 mm Zero Zero Four Condoms

Very thin. Feel everything. The women like it too. Though, if you're going to do anal, use a lot of lube.

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's one of the reasons why I rarely go bareback these days. I think the last time was in 2016. Just not worth the risk. These are some good really thin condoms to consider. You prob. will not know the difference.

Aoni Condoms Value Pack - Extra Smooth Ultrathin
Okamoto 0.04 mm Zero Zero Four Condoms

Very thin. Feel everything. The women like it too. Though, if you're going to do anal, use a lot of lube.
Thanks for the links bud. I'm gonna order a pack of each and see how I like them. From now on I'm wrapping it up unless I get into a LTR with a girl I know is clean and on the pill. I don't see that happening any time soon so I'll be spending an allowance on these lil fvckers

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the links bud. I'm gonna order a pack of each and see how I like them. From now on I'm wrapping it up unless I get into a LTR with a girl I know is clean and on the pill. I don't see that happening any time soon so I'll be spending an allowance on these lil fvckers
Isn't crazy what we need to do these days to protect ourselves? Anyways, these are some good condoms. I think you'll be pleased. I've purchased them a number of times, no complaints from me or any of my partners.