Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Outbreak Alert: Rare "Flesh-Eating" STD Reported In England

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's where I see the problem:

"The disease is effectively treated with antibiotics, therefore, developed countries have a very low incidence of donovanosis;"
(link)

"Every time you swallow a drug-based antibiotic, you cause significant harm to your digestive system by destroying the healthy bacteria in your gut."
(link)

We've been having a resurgence of all these archaic diseases that have been nearly wiped out due to modern medicine. The main cause of this is people who tout that all-natural solutions are all you really need and that medicine and vaccinations are bad for you. Kids are getting diseases that most of us have forgotten about, like the measles. I've never known anybody who had the measles, but, the disease has been on the rise.

"Europe has seen a drastic rise in measles cases in the first half of this year."
(link)

Oh fvck, there's Europe again. Hmmmm....

"It is a striking fact that complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) is now used by every other citizen of the European Union (EU) because more people are seeking natural and more gentle treatments, increasingly supporting integration of CAM within existing healthcare systems."
(link)

That explains a lot.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's where I see the problem:

"The disease is effectively treated with antibiotics, therefore, developed countries have a very low incidence of donovanosis;"
(link)

"Every time you swallow a drug-based antibiotic, you cause significant harm to your digestive system by destroying the healthy bacteria in your gut."
(link)

We've been having a resurgence of all these archaic diseases that have been nearly wiped out due to modern medicine. The main cause of this is people who tout that all-natural solutions are all you really need and that medicine and vaccinations are bad for you. Kids are getting diseases that most of us have forgotten about, like the measles. I've never known anybody who had the measles, but, the disease has been on the rise.

"Europe has seen a drastic rise in measles cases in the first half of this year."
(link)

Oh fvck, there's Europe again. Hmmmm....

"It is a striking fact that complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) is now used by every other citizen of the European Union (EU) because more people are seeking natural and more gentle treatments, increasingly supporting integration of CAM within existing healthcare systems."
(link)

That explains a lot.
Man, you have no idea. While it's not mainstream in the U.S., I know of a few people who think they are too cool to vaccinate their kids (funny enough, they are from California). My response is, "hey, have fun with diptheria".

Those same people will only shop at Whole Foods and spend tons of money on organic food, yet they still pump their kids full of sugar and chips.

People are stupid. They really are. Lost in their own egos and imaginations.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, but why do we need another STD? Can't they just UV everyone. That kills everything (I'm kidding of course).

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just to my zithromiacin or z pack or whatever the hell it's called to clear up Chlamydia. I had no idea I had it, wonder how many girls I gave it to or who gave it to me. Or how long I've had it.

Glad my **** didn't rot off

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just to my zithromiacin or z pack or whatever the hell it's called to clear up Chlamydia. I had no idea I had it, wonder how many girls I gave it to or who gave it to me. Or how long I've had it.

Glad my **** didn't rot off
Need to watch where you put your penis They have these things call condoms now. To go raw dog these days is unwise. However the Z-Pack should clear things up pretty fast. I wouldn't say anything about this to anyone in real life for legal reasons. As always, I am not a lawyer, but common sense would state nothing about this to anyone; even though it is a notifiable disease (I.E. logged and sent to the CDC by default).

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably burning while urinating or cvmming. The burning is so painful I don't know how he lasted.
He could be Asymptomatic. It really doesn't effect men that much aside from transmission. However, it really fvcks with women. Just dangerous these days to raw dog. Most people nowadays either do not get tested or lie anyway. So, aways use protection. It's just foolish not too. Especially when HIV is on the rise. If a bytch gave me HIV, I would would shoot her. I'm dead anyway. It's one of the reasons why I've stopped giving oral. I do miss it some times though.. Sigh.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He could be Asymptomatic. It really doesn't effect men that much aside from transmission. However, it really fvcks with women. Just dangerous these days to raw dog. Most people nowadays either do not get tested or lie anyway. So, aways use protection. It's just foolish not too. Especially when HIV is on the rise. If a bytch gave me HIV, I would would shoot her. I'm dead anyway. It's one of the reasons why I've stopped giving oral. I do miss it some times though.. Sigh.
I've gotten chlamydia twice. It was unmistakable PAIN. I held my urine until the doc gave me pain meds because the pain was leg wobbling.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same burning when I ended up with HSV-2. The first doctor gave me the pills for chlamydia and gonorrhoea which did absolutely nothing. I had absolutely no clue what I had until about a month later when a sore finally showed up.

To settle the burning, I had some Naproxyn left over from some dental work. It worked pretty well.

logicallefty

Reaction score

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten chlamydia twice. It was unmistakable PAIN. I held my urine until the doc gave me pain meds because the pain was leg wobbling.
I had the same burning when I ended up with HSV-2. The first doctor gave me the pills for chlamydia and gonorrhoea which did absolutely nothing. I had absolutely no clue what I had until about a month later when a sore finally showed up.

To settle the burning, I had some Naproxyn left over from some dental work. It worked pretty well.
Ehh, sorry bro. Need to wrap that sh!t up w/o a STD screen. Men take some crazy risks for pvssy sometimes.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehh, sorry bro. Need to wrap that sh!t up w/o a STD screen. Men take some crazy risks for pvssy sometimes.
Are these Japanese ultra thin condoms really that dominant for feel and safety? I think you posted that.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are these Japanese ultra thin condoms really that dominant for feel and safety? I think you posted that.
They are the closest thing to no condom you can get. They say that they've all been machine tested like a 1000 times before being packaged. Feels better than the lambskin (I had to use those with a few who said they were allergic to latex and ploy condoms). However, as with any condom, use some lube in and on the tip (as recommended by most condom manufacturers). Now, if you are going into her butt, then I cannot say they will not rip (no lube in a woman's butt). However, none have ever ripped in a woman's vag with me for this brand. I also take the condom off and finish on her butt, chest, boobs or face; depending on my mood. ;'p

In a weird way, I think they like that more than a man ejaculating in the condom.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are the closest thing to no condom you can get. They say that they've all been machine tested like a 1000 times before being packaged. Feels better than the lambskin (I had to use those with a few who said they were allergic to latex and ploy condoms). However, as with any condom, use some lube in and on the tip (as recommended by most condom manufacturers). Now, if you are going into her butt, then I cannot say they will not rip (no lube in a woman's butt). However, none have ever ripped in a woman's vag with me for this brand. I also take the condom off and finish on her butt, chest, boobs or face; depending on my mood. ;'p

In a weird way, I think they like that more than a man ejaculating in the condom.
Id take it off too and finish where I'd like.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not these. They transmit heat nicely. Women seem to like them as well. More than a few told me it doesn't feel like fvcking a bag. Lol.
Have you tried the "Magnum bareskin". It's supposed to be their ultra thin model. How does it compare?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every pvssy is a risk. A condom doesn't always protect against HSV-2. I get outbreaks on my ass sometimes. If she's got one on her ass that you don't know about and you rub up against her, you can get it too.