Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Out Solo?

noctorious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing men take away from themselves.

Men used to go out alone all the time. Men had their favorite cafe and would form deep connections in bars and cafes. Meet their future wife there . Many bars and cafes are dying because men don't go out like they used to. Obviously this is due the economic situation, but also because men isolate themselves more. I see it all around me.

You can go out alone for whatever reason. Maybe you had a busy week and you wanna enjoy a drink and listen to some good music. That's it. Maybe you wanna play some pool. Like somebody already said, maybe you watch a game. By watching my favorite team on a weekly basis in the same cafe I managed to pull a waitress. By going out alone (to a party with music that's alien to me ) I ended up fecking with a women with a open relationship. And many more stories.

Go out and connect with people. Don't depend upon other people to have a good time. By the way , you say your friends " ain't game". Do you mean they are bad with women? Or they simply ain't down to go out? Because even if they are bad with women you can still take them with you.
They ain't game because they have wives and kids now, basically. They used to be all over it, years ago, but not anymore.

noctorious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Field report

Went for some pints with cousin and Dad.

Then, went out clubbing. The club was relatively quiet, only one room open.

But:

Pro: Spoke to and made friends with some random lads.
Pro: kissed a fit girl
Pro: chatted up (somewhat) a couple of fit Indian birds

Con: Took a good few drinks to get me on the dancefloor
Con: Quite a few girls just ignored me straight up
Con: Lots of terrible music and difficult to dance to

I think, upon drunk reflection, I was a bit too passive. I didn't grab anyone outright, that's still a bit weird to me. Should it be?
I'm planning on going out again with some of those guys I made friends with this Friday/Saturday. Let's see what happens eh.

A shame. I should have pushed it with the girl I kissed, but for some reason I didn't hone in for the kill so to speak.