"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Out of the bodie expierences

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoneCold

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Im Quite Good At Approaching Girls And women

The Point is that I cant get Rid of This funny Feeling Inside Me its Like A suction In my chest and stomach and This makes My whole Bodie Funny
My bodie is well built and i have a great Posture
How can I get Rid of This crazyness

I was Planning on lying down while my cousin drives a car over my stomach area, will it work? or maybe by eating a bee hive

What R your Tips Be an angel Or even a devil

Chow
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2003
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
45
Location
USA
its probably just nerves man...if not then see a doctor
 

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
304
Reaction score
8
Location
Oslo, Norway
Yeah, or possibly a psych ward. I can't think of a single problem that would be improved by driving a car over your chest.

What you're feeling is probably closer to "butterflies in your stomach," which is a perfectly natural reaction to something you're unfamiliar with.
 

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta
Originally posted by StoneCold

I was Planning on lying down while my cousin drives a car over my stomach area, will it work? or maybe by eating a bee hive
HAHAHA, bada bap bap bada, I'm lovin' it. ~Zappa
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by StoneCold
Im Quite Good At Approaching Girls And women

The Point is that I cant get Rid of This funny Feeling Inside Me its Like A suction In my chest and stomach and This makes My whole Bodie Funny
My bodie is well built and i have a great Posture
How can I get Rid of This crazyness

I was Planning on lying down while my cousin drives a car over my stomach area, will it work? or maybe by eating a bee hive

What R your Tips Be an angel Or even a devil

Chow
Here's a tip... I don't know how much you're paying for your dope, but all you're getting is skank. You might want to consider laying off it for a while.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
The problem is in your brain and not your stomach - have your cousin drive his car over your head and end your miserable existence and, if nothing else, hopefully you will get brain damage and improve your thinking!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top