"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Out of 30 people in the street 4 or 5 ECs

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
It's hard to get eye contact. Not from my side but the others. I look everyone in the eyes now and nobody seems to give it back.They all look in front of themselves or at the ground. Now I was wondering could I say Hi to a girl even though we haven't made any EC?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
of course you can its not against the law :p
In fact use it as a convo starter. Ask her why she thinks the sidewalk is so interesting?
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Skel
of course you can its not against the law :p
In fact use it as a convo starter. Ask her why she thinks the sidewalk is so interesting?
:p That is funny.

But think about it from their point of view, you're walking down the street and you notice someone staring at you without saying a word. That's a little strange.

Consider getting their attention and eye contact by saying "hello."
 
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
daly city
just say hi

yeah just say hi anyway to get thier attention...the tough part is saying something to sto them for a convo......any ideas?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
I wouldnt focus all my energy on street pickups, if you want to get rejected moreso than not, I wouldnt do it (thats just me personally)

Usually people are going somewhere , and they dont feel like being stopped.

If I was on my way to work, and a HB stopped me to chat, I would think "Damn YOUR HOT! But Im late for work"

Try EC in places where people are stationary, like school, class, clubs, malls
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I'd ask them about something that caught my eye; jacket, jewelry, laptop computer (don't laugh, I've met a couple of HBs at coffee shops by asking about their computer or what they were working on). My success is because I don't make it seem like an obvious pickup.
 

DJnomore

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Location Location Location

My experience is that you can't pick up on people who aren't receptive at some level. If she is in a rush and doesn't want to be picked up on then you are not going to pick her up unless you are a significant improvement over the guys she usually dates.

But your whole motivation is to get a girl that is better than your ave isn't it?

So stick to areas where she is relaxed and you can talk. Supermarket, mall etc.
 
Top