"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Out and about. Goals?

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
A bro and i are going to a pretty cool place tonight and I expect tons of chicks there. What should be my goals? I haven’t done this in forever.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

U

user43770

Guest
What he said.

Also, see how many times you can ask "hey, what's your name?"

I'm expecting at least 10 names tomorrow, young buck.
 

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
Went to a few different places and I definitely talked to a good amount of women. All either married or no way I found them attractive. It was easier for me to approach groups of women. If a dude was with them I didn’t go over.
At times it got super loud. And I couldn’t speak. It def gave me a ton of confidence.

And I got texts from a girl I’ve been on a date with that she thinks I’m not feeling her like that. Idk we been on one date. I’m interested in her and I think I showed that. She wants a relationship. Not so soon for me. I want to fish around the seas.
 
Top