Out and about. Goals?

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
A bro and i are going to a pretty cool place tonight and I expect tons of chicks there. What should be my goals? I haven’t done this in forever.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What he said.

Also, see how many times you can ask "hey, what's your name?"

I'm expecting at least 10 names tomorrow, young buck.

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to a few different places and I definitely talked to a good amount of women. All either married or no way I found them attractive. It was easier for me to approach groups of women. If a dude was with them I didn’t go over.
At times it got super loud. And I couldn’t speak. It def gave me a ton of confidence.

And I got texts from a girl I’ve been on a date with that she thinks I’m not feeling her like that. Idk we been on one date. I’m interested in her and I think I showed that. She wants a relationship. Not so soon for me. I want to fish around the seas.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to do 2-3 approaches assuming the opportunities are there, outcome independent other than just doing them.