Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Our future leaders - High schooler 'regrets' accepting dare to jump into shark tank at California aquarium

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make him swim in the shark tank for those 30 hours. The sharks will show him who owns the water.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But he was being an alpha risk taker!
These are the guys that females select so that their genetic material gets to be passed on.
If they survive the sharks, that is.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just an example of a stupid teenager with a follower mindset.

Reminds of the kids on the TV show "scared straight". I remember one where this young teenager was in a gang and they told him to carry drugs to school in his backpack, naturally he went and did what they told him for I'm sure some sort of promise.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
But he was being an alpha risk taker!
These are the guys that females select so that their genetic material gets to be passed on.
If they survive the sharks, that is.
I've taken stupid risks when I was younger, skydiving, bungi jumping, sex with the ladies, but I'd never swim with sharks. That's just plan dump and would be a very painful death. Ever see 007 Licence to Kill's shark scene?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Risks are fine as long as there is a great reward in case of a (possible) positive outcome...risks for the sake of taking a risks are the sure sign of a stupid mind.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score