Our future leaders - High schooler 'regrets' accepting dare to jump into shark tank at California aquarium

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make him swim in the shark tank for those 30 hours. The sharks will show him who owns the water.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But he was being an alpha risk taker!
These are the guys that females select so that their genetic material gets to be passed on.
If they survive the sharks, that is.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just an example of a stupid teenager with a follower mindset.

Reminds of the kids on the TV show "scared straight". I remember one where this young teenager was in a gang and they told him to carry drugs to school in his backpack, naturally he went and did what they told him for I'm sure some sort of promise.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But he was being an alpha risk taker!
These are the guys that females select so that their genetic material gets to be passed on.
If they survive the sharks, that is.
I've taken stupid risks when I was younger, skydiving, bungi jumping, sex with the ladies, but I'd never swim with sharks. That's just plan dump and would be a very painful death. Ever see 007 Licence to Kill's shark scene?

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Risks are fine as long as there is a great reward in case of a (possible) positive outcome...risks for the sake of taking a risks are the sure sign of a stupid mind.

Skyline

Reaction score
Sharks are more scared of humans than we are of them. Even if they had tiger sharks, great whites, bullheads, and even hammer heads...

I haven’t read the article yet but I’m assuming nobody was hurt.

A shark attacking a human is 1-11million and even then, most attacks are not fatal. You have a much higher chance of dying to a dog.