“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ouch

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Her "maybe we can meet later."

You "sorry that wont work. Another time."

Her "Let's do tomorrow "

You "sorry love. I have plans already."

Her "when can we see eachother again?"

You " got a busy schedule, but ill be in touch."


Then it is up to you if you want to next her or wait a week and give her one more chance. If she pulls the same crap then it is a complete next.
Most men cant do that. I am certain that 99% of men on here cant do that.

They just do and go along with whatever the woman does and puts up with it. Which is a really poor frame.

Your above post is what gets a woman chasing as well.

3 major pitfalls- Being too available, too much texting/responding too quickly, not having more than 1-2 options.

Some dudes cant figure this easy sh!t out.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Most men cant do that. I am certain that 99% of men on here cant do that.

They just do and go along with whatever the woman does and puts up with it. Which is a really poor frame.

Your above post is what gets a woman chasing as well.

3 major pitfalls- Being too available, too much texting/responding too quickly, not having more than 1-2 options.

Some dudes cant figure this easy sh!t out.
Agreed. And this right here is why men are having to deal with the most deplorable generation of crap quality women. Because they are needy and hope to be the next in line.

Guys take your self out of the line. Lead. Learn the power of saying no. Learn the power of walking away nexting poor quality.

It is the only way women will.change. when they no longer can get away with it.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Agreed. And this right here is why men are having to deal with the most deplorable generation of crap quality women. Because they are needy and hope to be the next in line.

Guys take your self out of the line. Lead. Learn the power of saying no. Learn the power of walking away nexting poor quality.

It is the only way women will.change. when they no longer can get away with it.
True story-

About a month ago a chick was hitting me up on fb. I thought her interest was 15 out of 10. She then disappeared.

After 2 weeks (of silence from me) she hits me up:

Her: Hey
Me: Hey whats up?
Her: Not much. Just seeing what youve been up to
Me: My same busy self
Her: Too busy to grab that drink that you offered?
Me: Way too busy
Her: Seriously?
Me: You are great at killing attraction but not so good at building it.
Her: I apologize....my life got a little complicated there for a while
Me: Its been 2 weeks. Since its that complicated I definitely wouldnt be interested.
Her: I will make it up to you if you will let me ;)
Me: Ok. You can come over and hang out next Thursday evening. Bring a bottle of Jameson with you
Her: I dont think so
Me: Then keep on steppin because I have others that will

After that no response. Since she has periodically blew up my phone. But I have no interest in even messaging her back.

I will not chase. Ever. End of story.

I make the offer, she accepts or doesnt. I move on.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
True story-

About a month ago a chick was hitting me up on fb. I thought her interest was 15 out of 10. She then disappeared.

After 2 weeks (of silence from me) she hits me up:

Her: Hey
Me: Hey whats up?
Her: Not much. Just seeing what youve been up to
Me: My same busy self
Her: Too busy to grab that drink that you offered?
Me: Way too busy
Her: Seriously?
Me: You are great at killing attraction but not so good at building it.
Her: I apologize....my life got a little complicated there for a while
Me: Its been 2 weeks. Since its that complicated I definitely wouldnt be interested.
Her: I will make it up to you if you will let me ;)
Me: Ok. You can come over and hang out next Thursday evening. Bring a bottle of Jameson with you
Her: I dont think so
Me: Then keep on steppin because I have others that will

After that no response. Since she has periodically blew up my phone. But I have no interest in even messaging her back.

I will not chase. Ever. End of story.

I make the offer, she accepts or doesnt. I move on.
She had no intentions of making it up to you. She is a professional time waster. "Ill make it up to you" followed by " i dont think so at your first offer. Next

You handled that like a pro
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top