Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ouch

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I texted this girl for a date, 5-6 hours later says she has plans to meet people she used to work with earlier, but can possibly meet me later. 10 minutes later, I get a text: "Lets do tomorrow".

Sounds good, right?

15 minutes later, I get a text:
I must be losing my mind. I meant to say maybe I can meet you later.

I'm not going to state what is going through my head. What are your thoughts?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly that chits got ME confused just trying to read wtf u wrote bro.

I would text back “ok sure lmk when u get ur head out of your ass!” Then go silent til shes ready to take some ****

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh oh it looks like her emotional feelings metre is malifunctioning. Best go for a backup plan!

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why are you setting dates through text? call her, set a date a week out, then go do your own thing. if she flakes then forget about her.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, so you text her asking for a date and you get a reply.
1.I have plans to meet people I'm working with.
2.Lets do tomorrow.
3.I must be losing my mind. I meant to say maybe I can meet you later.
==

Mistake #1 is that you asked for a date without finding out if she's available. It's multi sequence routine.
Qualifier, vague suggestion, close
1) Qualifier question
“Are you an adventurous person?”
2) Vague suggestion
“What’s your view on drinks and witty banter?”
3) Find out schedule
4) Make plans
From the sounds of it, it's either a giant big availability trap, or from the get go you were dealing with an attention whre. I get those often lately.

Since she already disqualified her, I wouldn't reply to her at all, and pull all my attention away from her. One week will not be enough. Works best if she contact you, but reality suggest you contacting her in two weeks time.

You want this to work? Stop using sms, give her a call.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, it's not a pretty picture, but I wouldn't take it personally. We've all probably done the same thing.

"I can possibly meet you later" Translation: I don't know what to expect when I go out with them. If things are going good, I'd rather not disrupt the flow.

"Let's do it tomorrow" Translation: Things are flowing well and since I can do both things, I'll hang here tonight and see you tomorrow..

"Ooops, I meant I can maybe see you later". Translation: Things aren't flowing as fun as I thought it would be. If you're available, I may cut out from this place, but I'm still not sure.

Next time you speak to her, don't act pissed or anything. You don't wan't to give off any impression that you are invested. You also do not want to appear too available and willing to cater to her schedule.

Some might say that she's 'sh1t testing" you or disrespecting you. Because it's too early to conclude, be cool the next time you see her, but also keep an open eye to see if there's a start to a pattern.
If you see signs that it isn't looking good, eject. Considering her casual approach that you've described, you are under no obligation to hang out longer than you deem necessary.

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry guys. I wasn't clear. The first line of my post should have read "So I texted this girl for a date TOMORROW"

Seems to me that I got a date confirmation text meant for another dude "let's do tomorrow"after me being set up as the backup.

Thanks for the good advice as a lot of it still applies.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I texted this girl for a date, 5-6 hours later says she has plans to meet people she used to work with earlier, but can possibly meet me later
Never make plans with a woman for after she hangs out with your friends. Women live in the moment, and when they're having fun with their friends, they forget about their plans for later. Always plan a date when she doesn't have any other 5hit going on.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I could have some fun with that. Lol

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Epic Days Curious if you caught my correction. Either way, care to elaborate?

My post should have read:

"So I texted this girl for a date TOMORROW, 5-6 hours later says she has plans to meet people she used to work with earlier, but can possibly meet me later. 10 minutes later, I get a text: "Lets do tomorrow".

Sounds good, right?

I must be losing my mind. I meant to say maybe I can meet you later. "

I'm thinking that I got fed some BS and I got a text meant for another dude. Pretty weak "recovery text" on her part.
Never heard from her last night, but I just went about my business and had a good time.

I think that I'll just leave her be, but I'm all ears if there is an alternative, even if just fun. Nothing to lose here really and always willing to learn.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
@Epic Days Curious if you caught my correction. Either way, care to elaborate?

My post should have read:

"So I texted this girl for a date TOMORROW, 5-6 hours later says she has plans to meet people she used to work with earlier, but can possibly meet me later. 10 minutes later, I get a text: "Lets do tomorrow".

Sounds good, right?

I must be losing my mind. I meant to say maybe I can meet you later. "

I'm thinking that I got fed some BS and I got a text meant for another dude. Pretty weak "recovery text" on her part.
Never heard from her last night, but I just went about my business and had a good time.

I think that I'll just leave her be, but I'm all ears if there is an alternative, even if just fun. Nothing to lose here really and always willing to learn.
There’s a lot of picking on her in all of that. Laugh at her is good too.
If you want to fuk her that is. If you are looking for a relationship then I really don’t have much to say on that.

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering a day has passed and she was a no show, I think that limits things a bit. I don't want to come off as butt hurt.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Considering a day has passed and she was a no show, I think that limits things a bit. I don't want to come off as butt hurt.
First off, I am not following how she was a no show when there were no concrete plans agreed upon.

Secondly, this chick has mild to low interest.
So I texted this girl for a date, 5-6 hours later says she has plans to meet people she used to work with earlier, but can possibly meet me later. 10 minutes later, I get a text: "Lets do tomorrow".

Sounds good, right?

I would probaby either leave her on "read" at that point or say "Too confusing for me, but if and when you want to make it simpler to grab a drink, let me know". And that would be the end of it unless she reached back out.

No LOLs or any silly shyte like that either.

She gave you a weak yes that depended on her other plans which is essentially a "We will see" which is a "no".

She didnt give you any concrete date to reschedule to. She also said "maybe".

You made your intent to get her out clear. She didnt make it easy to get her out.

This is what I preach on here. Sit back and be mysterious and dont reach back out for at least 10 days like anyone with 3-4 other options would do (as in me). If she reaches out before then, make a date. If she doesnt make it easy then, delete her @ss and move on.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting a girl on a date shouldn’t be f*cking this complicated. Just tell her to get in touch with you when she’s available to get together and move on to the next. Maybe one day she’ll be bored/lonely give you a buzz then you can go smash.

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that there was nothing concrete, I was just stating that she was a no show as just a fact. Shame for her because it was a really good time.

As far as sitting back, that is what I plan to do and just move on with life. If she wants to be a part of it, it's on her now.

Glassguy

Reaction score
The only thing I know for certain is this:

If a woman that you have never went out with has you this confused and thinking this much about this, you need a total renovation of your fvcked and flawed thinking when it comes to women and dating.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chuck her to the side. She was playing games and being vague. She's out. On to the next Woman. Chicks like this will always try to have you in a circus of thoughts. If she hits you up in the future, You tell straight up "You arent really down to meetup/hookup so I dont want to waste my time"

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sounds good, right?

I'm not going to state what is going through my head. What are your thoughts?
Her "maybe we can meet later."

You "sorry that wont work. Another time."

Her "Let's do tomorrow "

You "sorry love. I have plans already."

Her "when can we see eachother again?"

You " got a busy schedule, but ill be in touch."

Then it is up to you if you want to next her or wait a week and give her one more chance. If she pulls the same crap then it is a complete next.

Glassguy

Reaction score
If she hits you up in the future, You tell straight up "You arent really down to meetup/hookup so I dont want to waste my time"
Yep......Or she gets invited to my place for drinks/hang out if she reaches back out. If she feels as if she is above that and still deserves a date, fvck her....she can go play games with someone else.