other males hitting on your HB 9 gf

mr.uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
so you take your hot gf out to a bar with you, and at some stage you leave her side and go chat to some of your friends. whilst this is happening, she has men approaching and talking to her.

without seeming needy and insecure, whats the best way to deal with this?

Teh_Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
knock him out in one punch, it will make you seem manly :box:

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to deal with it is to NOT deal with it. You are the prize and she should be grateful to have you. If you show that it bothers you, you will lower yourself beneath her. Then she'll probably go for one of the others.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's her job to get rid of them, not mine.

Real_Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk up to the guy and loudly tell them she's got herpes.

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you trust your gf, you wouldn't worry about other guys hitting on her cause she'll turn them down by herself. BUT, if she politely turns them down and they don't take a hint especially if they find out she has a bf, THEN you step in and tell the guy to **** off

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
mr.uk said:
so you take your hot gf out to a bar with you, and at some stage you leave her side and go chat to some of your friends. whilst this is happening, she has men approaching and talking to her.

Just be confident and strong but dont show any fear or insecurity... act like you are in control... command and demand respect...

You can stop them from flirting and trying to get her she gets that all the time esp. when you are not around....

Just real and have all the fun you can with her cause eventually she will meet another dude she likes and it will be his turn that is the way of the human... She may just cheat or she may leave all together but dont worry about that .. make sure you have your other female options ready and waiting..

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Always expect it. That way you can always be prepared.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
Ripper said:
Always expect it. That way you can always be prepared.
True that. I always say to myself that any man who is with atleast a HB6 is going to have to deal with this. That is just the way it is.

Men are like hyenas and vultures mate and will zoom in on any moderately attractive target. This is especially true in the bars/clubs.

However, some guys just have no respect. As a general rule, if a girl is with her man, DON'T hit on her with her boyfriend right there.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's her job to get rid of them, not mine.
One time, I had gone to the toilet and I left my date at the bar. When I came back, there was another guy sitting next to her talking to her. I decided not to act needy and I started talking to this other guy ( I didn't approach the bar ). She eventually came to me and said how come u took so long? I told her how I was just chatting to my mate and that she seemed busy talking to that random guy. She told me that she was waiting for me to come and tell him to go away.

Another time I took a date to a club and my mates happen to be there. One of the mates was a chick mate from work who approached me straight away. While I was talking to the work mate, one of the other guys started chatting my date. She was getting along fine with my mate, so I decided to just leave her and dance with my work mate. The rest of the night went by with my date talking to my mates and me talking to the chick from work. Suddently, my date left the club. I didn't find out for ages.

Later on, I found out that my date was angry with me for not looking after her and just leaving her there with my sleazy mates! WTF?

Reaction score
This situation is easy, when you come back and you see a bunch of guys talking to her you cut right into the middle, kiss her on the cheek, turn around and shake hands with all of them introducing yourself and making small talk with all of them, joking around and whatnot. Including them all into the conversation.

Once you come in like that, you already dominated the situation, the guys will either leave or make small talk with you, joke around, and your girlfriend will know she has one hell of a confident man that can handle pressure.

If on the other hand you try to storm in all mad and whatnot, your value will immediately drop as you show you're insecure and can't handle it.

Or, if you just try to leave her alone in the situation and talk to someone else. She may get the impression that you really don't care to be with her or you're just scared.

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This situation is easy, when you come back and you see a bunch of guys talking to her you cut right into the middle, kiss her on the cheek, turn around and shake hands with all of them introducing yourself and making small talk with all of them, joking around and whatnot. Including them all into the conversation.

Once you come in like that, you already dominated the situation, the guys will either leave or make small talk with you, joke around, and your girlfriend will know she has one hell of a confident man that can handle pressure.

If on the other hand you try to storm in all mad and whatnot, your value will immediately drop as you show you're insecure and can't handle it
Excellent answer. Just act like it's no big deal. And truthfully, it isn't. If you're dating an HB9, you're just going to have to expect this. Don't let it turn you into a jealous, controlling, obsessive turd.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sc and motown have it right. I have been that guy hitting on some other guy's woman. He threw a tantrum like a little girl, and she went home with me.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Whatever you do, don't lose your cool. When you do, your gf goes after the other guys hitting on her. Trust the girl, it keeps her interested. Fight only if you get attacked first. If your gf loves you, she'll turn the other guys down, and they'll walk off calmly, some with hurt feelings. If you fight (throw the first lick), you show you're desperate, insecure, and needy. NOT GOOD! :nono:

It's gonna happen. I brought a drop dead goregeous California girl to my Junior Prom! She and I were getting ready to take pictures and she went to go grab a few grapes. Some guys asked to be her date and they got their feelings hurt! She came back and told me and I laughed. Then she got right back to holding my hand. 5 seconds later she kissed me twice :) It left a sparkle (lip gloss) and a spark of interest. Ooh, I'm good! We were very close and hugged up the entire night! I gave off that "look but don't touch" vibe. It worked very well. Just keep up your guard and your cool and you'll be fine.

How 'bout improving your social life? Kiss the gf and introduce yourself to all the guys hitting on her like you're a NBA superstar! The gf will like you more and everyone will know that your gf has a good...I'm sorry...GREAT man! More people will want to get to know you! This can help out if you have weak conversational skills or a weak social life.

jcap

Don Juan
Reaction score
do nothing dumbass.

if she goes away, she wasn't yours to begin with.

------

If you want to be a real alpha, talk to the guys as friendly as possible, and join in on the conversation.

That takes a man who is confident in himself he knows he never has to get angry at anything cause regardless, he'll go home fcking her girl.

Be a man pssy boy.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
The best way to deal with it is to NOT deal with it. You are the prize and she should be grateful to have you. If you show that it bothers you, you will lower yourself beneath her. Then she'll probably go for one of the others.
Exactly, stop caring about it, she'll know it and you'll come off pathetic. My suggestion towards you is do the same thing... Talk to women, have some fun and don't care so much about people talking to your gf. In the end, she's your gf and your going home with her so she likes you more than them already and she's showing you that.

And once you wanna go talk to her, just go to her, introduce yourself, be friendly and join the conversation. No need to stress about these situations, because there will alwayse be people who like your girlfriend aswell, its normal, so act normal...

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
mr.uk said:

Well, again....ALL GOOD THINGS COME WITH A PRICE.

It is all about supply and demand. While plenty of women are attractive, very very few are strikingly good-looking. Since 9's and 10's are a rare commodity and are highly sought, YOU WILL BE HATED by other males for having one.

This is one of the reasons I stay clear of VERY good looking women.

Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
This is one of the reasons I stay clear of VERY good looking women.
Paranoia stopping you from living life to the fullest. Pathetic. No other word for it.

Yet more turd dumped onto sosuave from a man with no experience beyond his keyboard.