"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Orlando meetup

XThrax

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
41
Age
38
Hey people if you are ever in Orlando I host a international and travelers Meetup group that meets certain Fridays in downtown Orlando. If you are ever in the area be sure to swing by. We can talk about what we are both doing in game and the types of women we encountered across the world.
I can get you guys extended happy hour rates and no cover at a bar called The Woods. There is also a popular night club across the street.
https://www.meetup.com/Welcome-Expats-Internationals-and-Travel-Enthusiast/

Make sure to say you know me from sosuave so I know you are red pilled.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top