"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Ordering for her...

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Messages
599
Reaction score
0
This is something that not enough men do, and when I've done it you just watch the ladies literally swoon in front of you.


So you're on the date at a restaurant, and you get the menu. Eventually you figure out what you want, so ask her what she wants too. She'll tell you.

Then, when the server comes back to take your order, immediately take charge before she gets a chance to tell the server her selection:
"She'll have the pepper steak, medium rare".

Don't forget how it's supposed to be cooked. Medium is the general way for burgers, and a medium rare steak is excellent.

Then order for yourself.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
5 .. Great Tip
 

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
I work as a server at a somewhat upscale restaurant. Average entree is $16.00 (in a place where the cost of living is very low.)

This is very ture. Guys that order for their dates generally order beter meals and leave bigger tips. All signs that they know their way around the world.
 

Blinky

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Good Tip, can be used in hundreds of other situtions.

Shows you are in control of the sitution, and know what your doing, also makes you look really confident
 

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
Originally posted by Blinky
Good Tip, can be used in hundreds of other situtions.

Shows you are in control of the sitution, and know what your doing, also makes you look really confident
My limited vision doesn't alow me to know what other situations you are talking about.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
Uh, isn't the proper etiquette is to let the lady speak first?

It seems kinda domineering in a way too. Again I ask this question, would you do that to friends to on the table? Just order for them and not giving them a choice to speak. Domineering.
 

Blinky

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by SamePendo
My limited vision doesn't alow me to know what other situations you are talking about.

;) It's alright,... I meant the whole "Taking the initiative" of any situation, people esp girls will respect u for it and see you as more of a man than someone who doens't.

In the example the guy takes assumptions.... in this case the guy did all the talking and assumed she would like it medium rare without asking.

Can be used in lots of situations,.. say u get her a drink and the barman asks if she wants ice in it, just say yes for her,.... buying her a drink without asking what she wants,.... pouring out a glass of wine without asking if she'd like it.... getting some popcorn in the cinema for her without asking, saying where the 2 of u are going and not ask her opinion pressuming she'd like too go there ... (probably not great examples, but they give the idea)..... take the intiative in stiuations and do things u think she'd like without asking just pressuming that's what they want, thats what they want too do or thats what they'd prefer..etc
 

Blinky

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DeathDealer
Uh, isn't the proper etiquette is to let the lady speak first?

It seems kinda domineering in a way too. Again I ask this question, would you do that to friends to on the table? Just order for them and not giving them a choice to speak. Domineering.
I think he meant the lady had asked for the pepper steak ,.. and the guy just ordered for her and pressumed she'd want it medium rare
 

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
North Bay, Ca
People always seem confused when they respond to the original post. He said to find out (by asking her) what she wants before hand, that way when it is time to order you can just repeat what she told you, don't just guess and order something she won't like.
 

gmonster2

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Good tip but I would change the wording from she'll have the blah blah to...

Pepper steak med rare for the lady and I'll have the crayfish.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Blinky

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by gmonster2
Good tip but I would change the wording from she'll have the blah blah to...

Pepper steak med rare for the lady and I'll have the crayfish.

Pepper steak medium rare for the lady , and I'll just settle for eating her ***** out later on :p
 
Top