ERB
Don Juan
I’m on it like a feed bag. Then the girl is way more enthusiastic when it’s time to reciprocate.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Disagree. Most girls I’ve been with have been super horny & want the D in them sooner, rather than later.Foreplay is important, most guys just skip right to penetration and women will reflect on the sex later and remember it more fondly if there was really good foreplay. Foreplay is underrated.
Also yes, bl0wjobs > sex 85% of the time.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
She is literally kneeling in front of you, ON HER GODDAMN KNEES, trying to give you pleasure and prove to you that she has worth and is a good sexual companion. It doesn’t get more submissive than that.Interesting question. I'm not sure that performing oral sex on a woman is pedestalizing, but I do think there is a submissive aspect to a female giving a bl0wjob.
I don’t give in to them wanting it right away. I make them wait for a while sometimes. Seems to turn them on even more. There’s a time and place for it thoughDisagree. Most girls I’ve been with have been super horny & want the D in them sooner, rather than later.
Don't do it if she smells like a fish market.Do you guys pass on oral sex or is it important to perform oral sex with your partner? Is it pedestalizing women by giving oral sex to them? I prefer not to kiss and perform oral sex because I don't like it and not good at it really. What are your thoughts?
i know bro I dont do it anyways.Don't do it if she smells like a fish market.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Good point. But I’m usually mad horny too. I don’t have that much self control.I don’t give in to them wanting it right away. I make them wait for a while sometimes. Seems to turn them on even more. There’s a time and place for it though
hahaGood point. But I’m usually mad horny too. I don’t have that much self control.
Big dvck, nice face & stamina.Once you get intimate with a girl there are two things you can do to really set yourself apart from most guys. Be a great kisser and be great at going down on them. If you check off both of those boxes you will absolutely be invited back for more. I can't stress the importance of being good in both of these areas if you want to succeed with women sexually.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
exactly that! definitely a selfish thing mainly, same with being known as good kisser etc. don;t care too much about them as such, more about liking the feedback, ego etc that derives from them having a good time. plus if they're turned on adds to the whole thing, makes me even more turned on rather than them just laying there appearing like not enjoying themselvesIf I'm honest with myself, it's not so much the pleasure of going down on a gal ... as is is the ego gratification of hearing/seeing her reactions.
If you're good giving 'oral support' ... you can be forgiven for nearly anything.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.