Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opinion on Andrew Tate

Reaction score
I'm starting to see this guy pop up a lot on Youtube now. Please let him be him on Youtube and don't try to mimic this guy in real life. This guy can get away with his behavior because he's rich and famous. THAT's If he acts like this behinds closed doors which is plausible lol. Other than that, I find him quite entertaining on shows lol.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting to see this guy pop up a lot on Youtube now. Please let him be him on Youtube and don't try to mimic this guy in real life. This guy can get away with his behavior because he's rich and famous. THAT's If he acts like this behinds closed doors which is plausible lol. Other than that, I find him quite entertaining on shows lol.
He is entertaining. And he's selling something. I'm not quite sure what it is he's selling, because I lost interest before he got to the end of his spiel. But I imagine it's something like "Look at all the girls I've got here. I'll teach you how to be like me if you send me your money".

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the guy has gone Viral in my daughters high school over here in the UK. he is spitting red pill facts from supercars, so people are taking note.

Even my daughter is agreeing with some of his posts

Anything to combat feminism is a win in my book

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who?

Modern Man Advice

He is blowing up recently. We saw the same thing with Kevin Samuels , AMS, and I bet there are many more guys like these.

Being a ex kickboxer, a millionaire and a entrepreneur with seemingly enough street cred helps him a lot.

The thing is, he seems to be a guy who actually understands what a regular joe goes through . His stick wouldn't work if he was just another guy with money banging women , no he seems just as angry with women as the next guy despite his LMS.

He is ****y , arrogant, oozes confidence amd has an opinion on everything. Obviously these traits make him annoying, but the popularity comes from him being authentic, able to verbalize his mind amd always having a answer.

He might go down by overkill tho. Being popular in the manosphere is like being a rapper; you get two years to dominate before the next guy shows up, moves goal posts and the cycle continues. You can already see other guys in the sphere taking shots at him.

I like him tho. He could be a SS bro for sure. This is where most men here wanna be; knowledgeable about women, life ,business ect and yet keep that raw authentic edge. This is a dude who went from a average 7 to a 9,5 ,thus being able to bang 10's and witnessing all the shyt that comes with that.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He is blowing up recently. We saw the same thing with Kevin Samuels , AMS, and I bet there are many more guys like these.

Being a ex kickboxer, a millionaire and a entrepreneur with seemingly enough street cred helps him a lot.

The thing is, he seems to be a guy who actually understands what a regular joe goes through . His stick wouldn't work if he was just another guy with money banging women , no he seems just as angry with women as the next guy despite his LMS.

He is ****y , arrogant, oozes confidence amd has an opinion on everything. Obviously these traits make him annoying, but the popularity comes from him being authentic, able to verbalize his mind amd always having a answer.

He might go down by overkill tho. Being popular in the manosphere is like being a rapper; you get two years to dominate before the next guy shows up, moves goal posts and the cycle continues. You can already see other guys in the sphere taking shots at him.

I like him tho. He could be a SS bro for sure. This is where most men here wanna be; knowledgeable about women, life ,business ect and yet keep that raw authentic edge. This is a dude who went from a average 7 to a 9,5 ,thus being able to bang 10's and witnessing all the shyt that comes with that.
Solid video, not gonna lie. I think he portrays what he preaches, some people might not like him but he does transpire respect. Remember, that word: Respect. Not just in women, but everyone around you. Male or female. Friend or foe. Family or stranger.

Thanks for sharing that, brother.

Modern Man Advice

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This guy seems worth checking out. I like his style.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I listened to him on Fresh and Fit and YMH a while back. I like that he challenges Rollo and the Red Pill with his own belief systems. Also what he says about society at large, especially our response to Covid, is spot on.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my girl watch his stuff it’s entertaining we both agree with most of what he says

I believe his takes on the matrix, covid, new world order, some other stuff too. Growing up poor and becoming rich, how growing up poor effects you mentally.

He’s a caricature of himself and plays up to the character. He sells some bs course how to make money and how to get girls, I don’t advise sending him any money.

He lived in Luton, UK most of his life - funny enough I lived there too for 2 years while studying and failing university - absolute sh1thole.

He’s insecure, maybe because facially he is ugly/average with a very weak jawline and small head that no amount of gym or money can fix. Young pics of him he looks like a nerd, a lean nerd, he’s not even jacked but acts like he’s a man mountain which I find odd. His confidence is through the roof though I’ll give him that.

Last edited:

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically he is saying everything average dude can't say because of the judgement from society. But he is right especially in a way he refuse to simp for girls I respect him a lot for that, in case that really is the case in real life not just words.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's from Luton. No wonder he pimps out his girlfriend.
Worst 2 years of my life. I saw a tramp get set on fire, Tommy Robinson lives there, and I saw clashes between the Muslims and his lot in the town square. Crackhead city. Just like LA.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Worst 2 years of my life. I saw a tramp get set on fire, Tommy Robinson lives there, and I saw clashes between the Muslims and his lot in the town square. Crackhead city. Just like LA.
I used to work there (at the airport). The town is a total shiithole. The only good thing about it is the road out.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to work there (at the airport). The town is a total shiithole. The only good thing about it is the road out.
I worked in the Burger King in that airport while at uni, we may have met haha! That airport literally keeps the city alive.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone who has shaken his hand in December last year, I can attest that he is exactly what you see on YouTube and now conquering Twitch nerds.

SS is a good way to start getting women. What he offers is an a completely different planet.

Here’s a video I share with everyone who is curious what it’s all about. Start at 48:30

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So from what I gather he's only successful due to his already successful brother making him a business partner which he then leveraged towards more success. Why would anyone pay him to learn how to become successful without the help of already successful family members?

I respect all his other talking points though.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
his physique puts him in the top 0.5% of men, and hes hard AF?
His physique is really 0.5%? He is lean, I like his body, but he’s not that strong or jacked like he says in my opinion

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha, also a Champion level kickboxer with an amazing physique. I like a lot of his stuff.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arogant douche with a horrible attitude. Guys like this don't care about individual's interests or desires, they simply offer a one-size-fits-all advice for a generation of lost boys. "I can be batman, you cannot. Do you understand?" Yes, I understand. I also have something you don't, peace of mind and a passion for my art. Do YOU understand? "Give me money then fvck off" kind of thing. Also if you spend 5 seconds googling his "course", you'll find that it's a scam.