Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Operation Autopilot: Phase I

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OPERATION AUTOPILOT: PHASE I

PHILOSOPHY:

"In the Orient young bulls are tested for the
fight arena in a certain manner. Each is brought to
the ring and allowed to attack a picador who pricks
them with a lance. The bravery of each bull is then
rated with care according to the number of times
he demonstrates his willingness to charge in spite
of the sting of the blade. Henceforth will I recog-
nize that each day I am tested by life in like
manner. If I persist, if I continue to try, if I
continue to charge forward, I will succeed."

- Og Mandino

PRIMARY OBJECTIVE:

To establish an "Autopilot" habit of approaching every desirable target regardless of all circumstances. These include, but aren't limited to: your mood, presumed target mood, lack of signs of interest, lack of "opportunity," distance to target, target being occupied, presence of friends or possible boyfriend, etc.

SECONDARY OBJECTIVES:

- increased confidence in one's abilities
- feeling of superiority over competition
- valuable practice with all stages of cold approaches
- phone numbers and any resulting benefits

DESCRIPTION:

In Phase I of Operation Autopilot, me and my wingman will do absolutely everything in our power, with no exceptions and regardless of circumstances, to approach the highest number of targets continuously for at least two hours. Approaches are to be performed on the street while going to the mall, at the mall, and on the way back.

TARGETS:

Girls 7.5 and up, over the age of 17, predominantly Asian. Sets of one to infinity, including mixed sets. There are no exceptions to this rule and all targets meeting above requirements must be approached.

STYLE:

Initially, short "throwaway" approaches may need to be performed as a warmup. The length, energy level and enjoyability of approaches will gradually increase. Approaches may become more relaxed and laid-back towards the end of the mission as we cool down and experiment with mixed interest and give/take attention techniques.

Last edited:

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this wasn't advice of any sort, but it got me thinkin' about my approaches and "missed" opportunities.

Today I backed down from getting a girl's number because she was on a cell phone.

Before that, I missed a girl's number because she was with all of her friends.

APPROACH AND CLOSE IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES!