Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Operation Aggressive Stance

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor, you are the man, but you already know that :)
I'm just saying it one more time.

MM, with all due respect, English is not my first language and maybe there is a better way to say this: "shut the fvck up."

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interceptor, what is the difference between an aggressive stance and an assertive stance in situations?
i believe that in most situations, it is better to maintain an all around assertive stance rather than a passive one or an aggressive one. passive is weak and aggressive is overbearing in different situations.
can you explain to the guys on here what the difference is between the assertive and aggressive is, so that when an aggressive stance is not needed, you can maintain an assertive stance that does not come off passive, to keep the upperhand at all times?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
interceptor, what is the difference between an aggressive stance and an assertive stance in situations?
i believe that in most situations, it is better to maintain an all around assertive stance rather than a passive one or an aggressive one. passive is weak and aggressive is overbearing in different situations.
can you explain to the guys on here what the difference is between the assertive and aggressive is, so that when an aggressive stance is not needed, you can maintain an assertive stance that does not come off passive, to keep the upperhand at all times?

Penny,
my title "Aggressive Stance" is referring to the position used when handling a firearm to shoot.
From a low guard position, into the firing body position, in which the shooter has recognized the enemy and is now with his weapon up, ready, and aimed at the threat.

The idea is to embolden the men here to take action.
Take action against the threats that are coming their way.

To be PRO Active, instead of REACTIVE.
To be prepared for combat and challenge.
To not hide themselves and run away.

To face confrontation like Men.
Like Warriors.

To Seek out and Close with the Enemy.

It is important for the Men of today to realize that Life will present them with many many challenges. Many of them of THEIR OWN MAKING.

WIthout DIRECTION in LIfe, and without GUIDANCE, many of these Men will be at the Mercy of others, and circumstances.

Instead of Self Directing, they Will be LEAD astray and AWAY from their Goals.
IF they have no Goals, then they will face certain Failure.

This is what I want these Men, young and older, to realize.

They have lived a life without direction, without a Vision of what they want, and have been circling around and around aimlessly.

Aggressive Stance is meant as a wake up call to get On Point and FOCUSED in their LIVES.

and "AIM" at the "ENEMY", and be prepared to CONFRONT the ENEMY.

The ENEMY can be anything from our own inner demons, and trauma, to dealing with high debt, self doubt, to dealing with custody battles, relationship problems, overbearing people in our lives, road rage......anything that affects us to the degree that we are TAKEN Off COURSE.

We can't allow that to happen.

We must complete our Mission.

Without the TOOLS to do so, we are at the mercy of the enemy.

The ENEMY is anything that affects our Core, our Center..and has the capacity to change our perceptions Negatively, and affect us emotionally, and makes us doubt ourselves, and our Mission.
If it impairs our judgement, and it challenges us to get off our Path, then it is the ENEMY.
And must be dealt with.

Being aggressive is to take a ready stance and lean forward INTO combat.

We LEAN FORWARD INTO Combat to thrust our desires and our Mission Directives forward into the face of opposition.

Our center of Gravity is NOT shifted BACKWARDS, is is instead SHIFTED FORWARDS INTO th face of the ENEMY and conflict.

In situations....

Being AGGRESSIVE and being Assertive are not the same.

Being AGGRESSIVE is being ACTIVE In the Moment of Conflict.
Being Aggressive is about 'combative Readiness."
It is recognizing a Threat, and acting on it.
We must recognize the situation and make a THREAT ASSESSMENT.
THEN, we can decide on what course to take.
Without proper perspective and emotional tools, and great emotional strength, we often make a mistake to the degree of aggressiveness and assertiveness. Without balance, we often become aggressive and react, instead of acting assertive, and poised.

But being aggressive does not have to always mean combat per se, it can mean going after what you want in the heat of the moment, in the face of competition.
You must be able to go for it when it is time to do so.

Being Aggressive can be looked at as being a Forward Movement.

Being Assertive is Maintaining an On Guard mental , emotional, and physical stance.
Being Assertive can mean "Shields Up".
When someone tries to 'take' something from you, you do not have to always resort to physical escalation.
There is no 'violence' per se.
Being assertive means being confident and secure in oneself. To not be a 'push over', and a 'door mat".
You are able to stand up for your beliefs in a diplomatic, calm, and poised demeanor.To be assertive is to be Bold, and confident.

The main difference between both is the level of Skill you must have to differentiate between threats.

Being assertive is your normal everyday position, being aggressive is used in escalation.

Proper maturity and emotional resources, and the skill of good Threat Assessment are NEEDED in order to act properly.

Having said all of that, please make note that...

Scarcity mentality can make people REACT Aggressively, in the wrong situation, this is incorrect. Without the proper mindset and maturity, people will react, when they should instead simply respond.

Abundance Mentality makes people Respond and maintain Assertiveness.
And they can live a life of balance, harmony, and proper perspective. Which means they will rarely have to resort to being Aggressive in anything in their life.
IN other words, keeping 'the upperhand" no longer is a goal for these people, they only seek to find Win/Win deals, not Win/Lose deals.
They feel they don't have anything to truly "lose". Because they feel no one has the power to 'take' anything from them.

Last edited:

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you for all your support, everyone.

I just need some time to recharge my batteries.

I will not be abandoning anyone.

I will still lead you into combat.

Thanks again for your kind words, and support.

Interceptor

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy who knows what he wants, and goes for what he wants....gets what he wants.
If he doesn't, he reviews his approach and goes for it again and again..............

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WE ARE ALL AMAZING MEN.

GOOD CARING STRONG THOUGHTFUL POWERFUL COURAGEOUS LEADERS CONFIDENT SUCCESSFUL DEEP SYMPATHETIC TRUSTWORTHY MASCULINE

We ALL have WONDEFUL and AMAZING things to OFFER to Women.

But will you step up to the plate and OFFER it to them?

Will you make yourself AVAILABLE to them?

"I am here. I am proud of who I am."

Will you make the effort to get out there and make it happen?

Will you be the ONE?

Stop being MARTYRS!

Stop wallowing in the "woe is me" world you're living in.

Stop this.

NOW.

SAFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
Interceptor, you are the man, but you already know that :)
I'm just saying it one more time.

MM, with all due respect, English is not my first language and maybe there is a better way to say this: "shut the fvck up."
There's no need for that at all. If MM doesn't find value in Interceptor's post, fair enough. He's said so, and left it at that. There's no point in flaming him.

Personally, I find Interceptor's posts interesting. His writing style is very engaging.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bumpity

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor, every post of yours is pure gold. I enjoy every one, but more than that, I am influenced. I am not going to say your the new Pook or anything like that, because you are Interceptor, a leader of men.

Did you say you are coming up with a self-improvement plan? I look forward to that. That's the kind of thing we need if we seek people to take action.

I would like to ask some advice. You speak of men having to be a rock, despite whatever waves are thrown at us. At the moment I am not that man. Emotionally I'm up and down, high or low. I've always been fairly sensative, although because of this site I've managed to go through stages of being a rock. That's the thing, I was never truly a rock because they were just temparary. What steps would you suggest I take this to chance this? To be at peace, to be a rock?

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SinJester said:
Interceptor, every post of yours is pure gold. I enjoy every one, but more than that, I am influenced. I am not going to say your the new Pook or anything like that, because you are Interceptor, a leader of men.

Interceptor, you bastard. What have you unleashed. Interceptor's self-improvement plan is all over this board. Count me as one of the men who listened and actually took what you said to heart, and made real concrete decisions in the real world based on what you have contributed here and to me personally.

I don't post AS MUCH as I have recently, and it's because I'm too busy applying the principles you taught me to my real life.

Congruence. Personal boundary. Emotional strength. Self-esteem. Inner resources. Masculine polarity. These concepts repeat in my head on a continuous loop.

Expect more communications from me as this new identity unfolds. Right now I'm having a hell of a time uncovering mySELF.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I wanted to update this post,for those who have resonated with some of my insuights, as I have been seeing some things that have bothered me, and some things that have really inspired me.

(I am not full of self importance. So please, recognize the message, and not any implied arrogance.)

In Ninjustsu, there is a term for a 'trap' , a mental trap that some wise men often fall into.

The term is kisha.

The Trap of Self Indulgence or Self Importance.
Driven by the Ego.
It is a form of arrogance in one's Level of enlightnement or Wisdom.
The truth is , despite one's wisdom, one may actually fall into a deceptive Pattern, that really arrests Growth, and fools one into thinking one is at a higher level of awareness, than one really is.

It is like being back at Square One, but full of oneself.

But I recognize that there is a need for wisdom and guidance.

I've told you guys that I will not abandon you, and will lead you into combat.
I do need you to have courage thought.
And an open mind too.

The warrior's Maturity is not necessarily shown through his fighting SKILL, but actually through his Mental Calmness...

A 'loose cannon', easily manipulated by his emotions, and irrational beliefs is no good to me in combat.

Nor your fellow brothers,and family members,and loved ones...

all of which depend on you for guidance , leadership, and protection, and inspiration.

Leadership.

Decisiveness.

Confidence.

Resolve.

Discipline.

All these things are necessary for you to reach your potential as a Mature masculine man and Warrior.

Because you will be counted on to watch not only my 6, but that of your fellow warrior brothers here.

I've had to take forced break, but still contribute from time to time.
I have been having quite a few breakthtoughs, and would like to share some with you.
So, I will do my best to answer your questions and provide guidance and advice for you, when possible.

I hear you..

...and I'm on it.

Thanks again for your support.

Interceptor

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how you do it, but you do it, so keep on doing it when you can do it brother.

AznPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
Basically what he is sayin is that be men and stop bein lil pus sies! :) simple as that 2 many people are pu(ss)ies these days.. Which is why the only few that are non-pu(ssy) got everythin and so much more advantage !