Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Operation Aggressive Stance

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I sit here and write this, I see a wasteland.....

I see desolation.
Devastation.

Boys searching for guidance. Looking for anything that will take them to some realm of inner peace, and the success they crave in their heart.
Longing for female attention, just because....just because Men want female attention because IT IS NATURAL to WANT IT.

Longing for female attraction, because they know deep inside it is natural. What is not natural is their inner conflict torturing them inside on why they cannot seem to get it, or grasp the concept.

Unable to truly connect with their mothers or father, or siblings, or friends, with any real deep meaningful intimacy.No proper masculine role models, and no deep connection to other men in their life. No meaningful connection or relationship with a woman, they have no guidance, no experience, nor frame of reference to go by. No grandfather 'figure."
No one to teach them how to 'be a man'.
.....and sadly, most often..........NO RESPECT for mature masculine figures who DO appear intheir life.

So they continue on aimlessly, with no direction, with no experience, with no guidance, with nothing but the sound of their own deepest thoughts crashing into their mind.

The young "boy" of today, even in the guise of a 40 or 50 year old male walks this Earth , lonely, desperate, unloved, confused, and unwanted.

I see human wreckage.

I see apathy. I see no Self Esteem. I see no Role Models.
I see emasculation. I see bullying. I see humiliation. I see depression. I see no direction, No goals. No more ambition. And no more hope.

I see overbearing Fathers. I see overbearing Mothers.
I see hateful ignorant females taunting and humiliating clueless but well intentioned males who were only doing what is natural for them , but in an unnatural manner. I see weak fathers, and ABSENTEE Fathers overbearing brothers, clueless sisters, clueless teacheers or 'counselors'.
I see years of media demonizing masculinity and portraying Masculine behavior as evil and unwanted.

Isee hiding insecurities. I see glaring insecurities. I see no confidence, no self observation, no true Self Concept.

I see Involuntary Celibacy. (a new term)

I see anger turned inward.

I see a huge ocean of swirling souls all with distinctly Male voices...
........all searching for something.

That something is their very own missing Masculinity.

What is truly vexing is that as more and more Males have no connection to their Masculinity, they only have another identity to present to the world.......a Femenine one.

Thus you have a Male presenting a Female identity. And wondering why he creates NO attraction, and the necessary POLARITY (Male/Female-Yin/yang) to create that attraction and foster a healthy romantic relationship between a Man and a Woman.
nd with the comtinued failure and rejection, he bangs his head against the wall with no answer except to be more in touch with his feelings and share them with others. In other words, take an even MORE Femenine approach to his problems.

Without considering that he's a Male.
A Male destined to become a Man.
A masculinity that is inside driving him insane becasue he cannot let it COME OUT and EVOLVE.

Masculinity is NOT ONLY 'Appearance".

It is not ONLY somethig Superficial.

It is not ONLY about doing things like driving fast cars, fighting, chasing women, chewing tobacco, or doing the 'dirty work', or any stereotypical image you've seen.

Masculinity is ACTION that manifest becasue of an INTERNAL Mind/Body/Spirit connection.

The Masculine Man 'feels' his own body. Every inch of it.
He is comfortable in his own skin. And is connected with his desires, is connected with his Direction and Internal Compass, his sexuality, his emotions, and vulnerabilities, and his strengths.
He has inner drive.
He has goals, desires, ambition.
He has ideas, dreams, and fantasies.
He is comfortable with himself, other men, whether they be masculine or not, and other Women, whether THEY be Femenine or not.

He is conmfortable with other Men, because he is comfortable with Masculinity.

He is not anti social, because he is at ease with the Femenine and the Masculine.[/I
]He has great relationships with men and Women, because he has the ability to create Polarity in women, and enhance masculinity in other Men.

When he interacts with people he does not hide. He does not project his insecurities. He is comfortable and accepts his vulnerability. He connects deeply with people, with no regard for race, color, or gender, or orientation.

He does not judge.
He is strong, confident, powerful, with tremendous emotional strength, yet he is Humble.

"Be humble, lest you be humiliated."
He know that his feet should be well connected to the ground.

He does not have his "head in the clouds."
For he knows the fall will be a long and hard one from that height.
He knows that true, deep, and lasting SUCCESS with women MEANS that he MUST be "The Rock." He knows that the Femenine is the "Water" element, that ebbs and flows aroeund him.
He knows that women go through many emotions, and constant upheaval, and need the emotional strength and Center of a truly Masculine Man to fulfill her and satisfy her deeply. For he does not judge her or condemn her for being a woman. And he knows that for him to truly be deeply fulfilled, his role as Man is to provide that comfort and strong Center to his Woman. And he has the self respect, self esteem, and dignity to expect the same from his woman as well.
He knows that women look for a Masculine counterpart to their Femenine, so that they can truly realize themSELVES as Woman.

Men manifest their Masculinity through ACTION.

Men manifest their Masculinity through SELF REFLECTION.

Men manifest their Masculinity thruogh Women.

Mne can only become Men when they have aligned themselves to their Chief Purpose in Life, their Mission.

Operation "Aggressive Stance" is underway...........................

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone wonder? it seems like television and media brought about these changes in role models etc does anyone wonder that people in government or controlling government encourage the attitudes portayed on tv etc so that young boys turn to the TV screens etc instead of theyre parents for influence for more programming?

java01

Don Juan
Reaction score
i appreciate your poetry & twist of words, like the voice of wisdom, although the basis of your text reflex on 'western society' were woman has a very competitive role beside man.

i am not againts or desagree with your views but only within the 'limits' of western culture, the 'travelled' DJ will understand me.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A++ post. I'm beginning to think you're the new Pook with spelling and grammar errors. ;)

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Men manifest their Masculinity through SELF REFLECTION.
quote]
Great Post, INTERCEPTOR!

And the part in particular that really jumped out at me was this part I have quoted. I have found that the LACK of self reflection IS the hallmark of the immature male.

Many who cover themselves under the cloak of bravado (those who boast OVERMUCH about being players, pick up artists, and EVEN some of the self-proclaimed, Ultra-DonJuans), are often doing so to hide their true vulnerability and to escape their fears.

What fear?

The fear of what they KNOW they are likely to find when they look inside themselves and see the "hollowness" of their lives. As you have so eloquently stated, MANY are the men who prefer to wear the garments of genuine manhood, and the armor of a true DJ Soldier----------but FEW of them actually have THE HEART.

This is why many men either fall so easily into ONEitis with women they should have considered "unworthy" of them in the first place-------OR, they go to the OPPOSITE extreme by embarking on MISSION IMPOSSIBLE (trying to fukk EVERY woman on earth).

In either case, these men are guilty of both driving themselves AWAY from the true battle (fixing themselves), AND driving themselves further and further into distraction.

In an effort to avoid looking into the abyss of their lives, they fail to acknowledge the loneliness inherent with choosing to NOT KNOW "yourself".

And in order to hide from this, THOSE who have chosen the path of the UNBRIDLED, UNDISCRIMINATING, and UNAPOLOGETIC Pick up Artist, Player, or "Dildo Commando"-----surround themselves with an ever-growing number of "conquests".

...failing to acknowledge that they have become the epitome of the following statement:

LONELINESS...in search of CROWD.

And as you have said, SELF-REFLECTION is a major weapon that these soldiers (men) can use in their effort to win their war to become BETTER MEN.

...so again, GREAT POST.

March on.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
I hate posts like this, we all know women have the power and guys are way more desperate because women control who gets laid, but we need real solutions to the problem rather than flowery-philosophical-posts that basically tells us what we already know. Sigh.

MM

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
What fear?

The fear of what they KNOW they are likely to find when they look inside themselves and see the "hollowness" of their lives....

SELF-REFLECTION is a major weapon that these soldiers (men) can use in their effort to win their war to become BETTER MEN.
The fear is a bunch of crap. Fear of what? Death? I guess it's because we're animals trying to survive that everything is reacted to like it's a bear about to attack us. You face limiting beliefs by self-reflection, you see that's what they are--limiting beliefs. They aren't going to kill you. What is there to be afraid of? Why the feelings of fear when there's no REAL danger?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
I hate posts like this, we all know women have the power and guys are way more desperate because women control who gets laid, but we need real solutions to the problem rather than flowery-philosophical-posts that basically tells us what we already know. Sigh.

MM

I'm working on it.
But you may not be able to handle it, young one.
Patience is a virtue.

And my time is valueable and scarce.

EDIT: Many of the answers are already there. YOU just have to have an enlightened perspective on your solutions.

There's more to follow.

I wrote out the intro piece without any editing really. Hence, the errors.
it was an Interceptor "mind dump."

But there's a Self Development program I will be posting here that will follow soon...........

Thanks for the support, everyone.

I intened to give real tools to those who have the maturity and self discipline to follow through.
However, as you can see already, very very few males are ready for it......

For the ones who are ready...prepare yourself for Heroism.

Interceptor

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bring it on!

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff, INTERCEPTOR. Keep it coming...

And RESET,

The fear that I'm referring to specifically is the FEAR OF SELF-REALIZATION. So many guys on here, and in "real life" spend so much time learning tricks and gimmicks that it DISTRACTS them from discovering, understanding, and appreciating who THEY are.

You see, it's easier for them to be Mystery, Gunwitch, David D., or ANYBODY ELSE, rather than being who THEY are. When a man has discovered who he is, assessed his strengths, committed to work to work on, minimize, or eradicate his weaknesses-----THEN build upon the things about himself that are WORTH building upon-------THEN it'll finally be "safe" for him to follow that age old advice that people back in the real world always tell guys:

JUST BE YOURSELF.

BUT...until he really does do ALL of the things I've just mentioned, it'll NEVER be safe for him to just be himself. Because WHO he is at that point of time in his life is NOT a good thing "to be".

Or in other words:

Many men (and people in general) don't really LIKE themselves---let alone LOVE themselves. So the FEAR comes in when a man finally realizes MAXIMIZING "who" he is will come at a price.

And the price he pays is the internal AND external resistance he will face when he embarks on ANY journey of SERIOUS self improvement or self development. And Knowing that it WILL be a fight, causes some men to become uncomfortable. And that uncomfortability breeds FEAR.

And to THOSE men, nothing is scarier than facing the TRUTH about themselves-----especially the less than perfect, or downright flawed parts. It takes GUTS to do that kind of internal work.

Because it's always easier to say:
"Aww shyt! I just tried DJ Tactic number 623...and it DIDN'T work!"

But it's much MORE difficult for most men to admit to themselves:
"Aww shyt! Who I am RIGHT NOW-----the kind of man I am RIGHT NOW...ISN'T working!"

I've found that most things/goals/etc. in my life that are worth obtaining, come with at least some sized wall of FEAR blocking the way. And having the balls to bust through that wall is what makes the difference between becoming more of a MAN, as opposed to remaining an underdeveloped little boy.

Peace...one day.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
I'm working on it.
But you may not be able to handle it, young one.
Patience is a virtue.
Agreed, it ends up being about what levels of effort I am willing to put forward to get these overpriced women and my motivation levels to put up with their BS. I'm sure if I did everything in my powers I'd do alright, but maybe I don't want to sacrifice too much of my self. Luckily my main passion (bodybuilding) and my nature (talkativeness) will help if I blossom them moreso. Only time will tell.

MM

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post VU--

Victory Unlimited said:
...And the price he pays is the internal AND external resistance he will face when he embarks on ANY journey of SERIOUS self improvement or self development. And Knowing that it WILL be a fight, causes some men to become uncomfortable. And that uncomfortability breeds FEAR.
I hear you, resistance is key for me.... I can feel it. I can feel the past wanting to hold onto me. It hurts like hell but in a messed up way, it's actually comfortable, or I should say it's FAMILIAR. Feeling bad about myself, thinking there's something wrong with me, all the lies we tell ourselves that keep us from feeling happy, confident, and at peace with ourselves (which ultimately lead to women), I'm used to it.

I was listening to Dr. Laura the other day (I used to HATE that chick, now I think she's amazing) and she was saying feeling good comes with a price--because people will expect MORE from you, and you will expect more from you. It's so much easier to take the path of least resistance, even if that path is one of misery.

I'm not afraid to look at myself. I know I experienced lots of Mayhem Magnetism and Premature Evacuation in my life--I'm not afraid to face it. I thought getting a girlfriend would be the answer to all my problems.... but I don't care about that anymore. I don't care about being a PUA. I don't care about learning mind games to mess with women, or "teach me how to treat girls like sh!t"--- I thought I did. Now I just want to get up in the morning feeling great, knowing that I'm living my life in a healthy way, and not caring about the validation of others. Even though I lived 31 years doing the opposite-- I know it's not too late to change.

I thought that you weren't a man unless you had a woman, now I know you don't get a woman (a GOOD woman) unless you're a man FIRST.

I'll just keep taking the red pill.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm bumping this.
I believe that many males need consisten, positive reinforcement.

I am doing just that.

My hope is that a lot of guys out there will truly read this deeply and understand it.

Search for the roots of your own problems.

Don't blame others.

Be responsible for your feelings and your perceptions.

I believe that we, as Males, need Direction in Life.
And as Human Beings, want to be Happy.

I feel gratification when I can help my fellow brothers.
However, I won't say that it doesn't try my patience when I see so much negativity AND resistance to boot.

You are the Key to your OWN Success.

You are also the GREATEST Obstacle in your Life.

I believe it's time to decrease my participation in this forum. I think I will posts some articles only in the future. at least for the time being.
And I will accept that it will be geared toward those Men whom truly want to dig deep, and Grow, and become the Best they can possibly be. Men whom want to maximaize their Potential and Masculinity, whom are hungry for success, and happiness. And DURABLE FULFILLMENT.

I leave you with this:

http://community.gaiam.com/gaiam/p/3-Steps-to-Being-Happy-for-No-Reason.html

http://www.wealthbeyondreason.com/marci.html

At the very least, guys. Try to BE Happy.
Try it.

You have nothing to lose.
Nothing.

I recently talked to a good friend of mine. A gentleman whom I was mentoring and training. And we were discussing how sometimes men will 'block' themselves from advancing. Because they are too afraid to face their inner demons, or face they they truly lack masculinity and the tools to change. So he reiterated the phrase:
"You can lead the horse to water, but you can't make him drink, Interceptor. Don't take that personally. They're just guys who are not ready. None are so blind as those who do not wish to see. You have to let them find it on their own sometimes"

It's true.

I have to understand that I'm only one guy, and there are a lot of you out there. It's not that you need 'saving'. But you do need direction, education, and experience, advice and guidance. That's a tall order.

But it is hard, very hard for me to see my fellow brothers destroy themselves willingly, throwing themselves under an emotional truck of despair, man.
Like it's hopeless, and they are nothing. They don't matter. And it hurts.
These guys have no love or affection. Yet they are trying to put the blame on it on others, and at the same time placing the responsibility on others as well.
They just don't see it.
And I'm not just talking about here on the forums, I also see it in RL.
Insecure, impatient, needy, obsessive people. People who are out trying get ahead but by stepping on others heads.
The desperation,, man. The sense of panic, and coveting. Frantic.
"Get outta my way, I gotta get mines!!!"

I don't want to Indoctrinate anybody.

Only educate.

I can teach you how to fight.

Lead you into combat.

But when the sh*t hits the fan, YOU have to be willing to fight.

I feel bad that we have to face the reality that there will be males whom we ,as their Brothers in Arms, CANNOT trust to fight alongside us.
They are not ready to 'watch our Six." as it were.

Brothers, walk bravely on.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I KNEW this was going to happen, lol. I could see you getting frustrated. You're putting a hell of a lot of good stuff out there and it's bugging you that since you KNOW it's the truth, why can't people see it? Well some do. I re-read your posts all the time and think about the stuff you say in my "real world" day. I consider you a genuine mentor to me. I literally read every post you make here, all of it relates to me.

I think you are doing a great service here man. But if you need to take a break you need to take a break. This always happens in forums, guys start getting really frustrated then eventually break off and start their own forum or something and the people who really NEED to hear what you're saying--won't be able to hear it because you'll end up preaching to the choir.

Shyt dude if I was 17 and had someone like you to literally walk me through my own BS who knows what could have happened. Luckily I get to do it now.

Think of all the dudes that are searching for something and read your posts, maybe they aren't registered, maybe they don't bother to reply, but you literally can't see the ramifications of what you're doing here and how that reverberates outside, to who knows where affecting lives in ways you can't even imagine man. I think you know what I mean.

Don't let YOUR ego or PRIDE get in the way bro!

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah don't leave Interceptor just take a break if you need one.

I got a ton of PM's last year from guys who never posted or guys who barely posted who told me how much they appreciated my advice and I'm sure its the same with you as even if you got no PM's I mean I'm positive there are unheard voices out there that appreciate what you've put in here a hell of a lot.

Remember we have a lot of lurkers out there on this site that benefit from our advice.

Please don't give in to the common thing that happens on forums of thinking the place has become all negative or self destructive or what not because for every wutangfinancial there is a reset.
(wutang seems to be changing for the better now but his past negativity was used as an example)

Its just that when you try to help the guys that self hate so much and you talk to them over and over again the negativity kind of rubs off so you then need to take a step back and a break and focus on the positives for a while to regain your balance.

Thats why psychiatrists even get therapy from other psychiatrists because the weight of their patients problems can drag them down if they don't experience an external source of normality and positivity enough.

So please stay on dude just take a break.

Don't become like Player Supreme and leave and create your own site or become like other posters who create their own sites and start calling this place sosymp and other garbage like that.

This is a damn good forum but like all forums its always good to take a break after a while.

Director

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with reset and Kontroller. Take a break - everyone needs a break every now and then - but you are getting through to people. I've been lurking on these forums for nearly a year now, but I joined up the other day and started posting in large part thanks to some of the stuff that you've written.

There are a lot of people around here who are going to continue to be dominated by their own negative thoughts - they won't be able to break through the wall and get to the other side until they are honest with themselves. But there are some of us who have already begun to be honest with ourselves, and truly take the time to self-reflect. There are some of us that are ready to be soldiers.

If you need to leave, man, then leave. You've already helped a lot of us, and given us a place to start. The core beliefs are there for all to see in all of your posts. It kind of reminds me of something that you posted that spoke deeply to me:

"A gilded cage is not fit for a King, but a King must have the courage to start his Kingdom IN THE WILD."

I, for one, am ready to walk into the wild. I know what I must do, and I know the first steps that I must take. I really appreciate the help and all the experience that you've shared, and I think a lot of people feel the same way.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Director said:
"A gilded cage is not fit for a King, but a King must have the courage to start his Kingdom IN THE WILD."
Yeah I seem to remember him saying that. :D

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I too enjoy reading what Interceptor writes!

Mad Manic said:
I think Interceptor might be a lttle advanced for some people to understand thats all but they - like MM - will see the light if they put the effort in.

I'm starting to see the light too lately. Especially the power of being a real man. It's a quality that women love and best of all theres no lines to remember or routines to follow it all comes naturally from within.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Troop Alert:​

Interceptor has something to say and say it he has. There is a significant difference in the nature and depth of a man's heart now, moreso, than ever. The illusion of security makes us docile to the point of not being aware of the progressive train we should all be riding.

The width of non commital to our own dedication is bigger than the sum of our acknowledgement than our fellow man can imagine. Do we allow ourselves to live in this illusion because it makes us momentarily feel superior? I don't think so. This should not be an option or even a consideration.

Interceptor, and the rest of the ever growing Army, should be applauded loudly for this. His anger is directed at the inability to wake those who need our help but don't have the mental constitution to become self aware that another way of life is possible, actually, more PROBABLE than remaining part of the herd.

Commander Interceptor, you cannot let this influence the effort you're putting into creating a new Matrix for us men to plug into. A Matrix of serenity and stability with our lives and our destinies.