“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Opening up

Austin

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2023
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
23
I had this discussion with the girl I'm dating, she complained I don't open up or let her into my life
I just listen to her, talk about my problems and know what she's up to but now I'm in a bigger problem
Please what do I do?
I talked to her and she said she doesn't want to talk to me...I haven't apologized yet according to her she wants to enjoy the violence Screenshot_2024-09-16-13-36-09-135_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,087
Pardon the slangs I'm Nigerian so most of the times we make use of slangs in communicating
What do you think I should do?
Walk away from the drama. It will only get worse.

Maybe send her an email saying you are the son of a prince of the royal family but your bank account has been locked and you are wanting to send her $5 million dollars and she gets to keep $1 million and only has to send the other $4 million back to you.
 

Kladed

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2023
Messages
10
Reaction score
6
Age
24
Firstly, don't apologise. Apologising would mean you are at fault here for something you shouldn't even apologise for. Provide more context.

Is there any reason why she could have brought this up?

If no, then don't apologise. Hell, you shouldn't even entertain it but we can deal with that after you give more context.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top