Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opening Text Line HELP!

rustyJames

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey my fellow friends, there’s this girl who I just kissed and we had something for about 3 weeks or so, 4 years ago.

And I just so her profile today I want to get back to her so I can **** her :). I’ve had no contact whatsover with this girl since 4 years ago, so…

what opening line should I use to get hook up with her, and what would you say should be my texting game like.

should I be direct or should I chitchat with her

thanks

Last edited:

rustyJames

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would just saying hello and talking a bit be a good opening line, one of the likes “hey “”, so much time since I know something from you, how are you?

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey my fellow friends, there’s this girl who I just kissed and we had something for about 3 weeks or so, 4 years ago.

And I just so her profile today I want to get back to her so I can **** her :). I’ve had no contact whatsover with this girl since 4 years ago, so…

what opening line should I use to get hook up with her, and what would you say should be my texting game like.

thanks
So you think a magic "pick up" line would have her knocking on your door with her panty dropped and she telling you, "I'm here big boy, all yours, do whatever you want with me"

If you find it, sell it, cause you'll be rich beyond your dreams.

rustyJames

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you think a magic "pick up" line would have her knocking on your door with her panty dropped and she telling you, "I'm here big boy, all yours, do whatever you want with me"

If you find it, sell it, cause you'll be rich beyond your dreams.
I know jajaj, just on how I would approach better

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My go to line for every new girl I text:

"Hey it's Flexpert_Hamilton, store this with care."

Almost always gets an amused response. It's also a good way to tell if they have a sense of humor and their degree of investment, if they like you they'll respond with some clever banter.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

thanks
"Is there such thing as a d1ck that's too big?" credit: @Plinco

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would just saying hello and talking a bit be a good opening line, one of the likes “hey “”, so much time since I know something from you, how are you?
"Hey stranger, how is your weekend going?"

The weekend is a good subject to use. It's something to talk about, it's something she likes to think about, it's a good fallback when you don't have another opener. You can use it on a thursday and monday as well.

Last edited:

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Profile where? If it's Facebook, just add her, without messaging her.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

thanks
Does she even know / remember who you are ?

The best text openers have to reference / banter something you have in common or an experience you shared

Otherwise your just shooting in the dark hoping you hit something blind or sending generic crap that she will get bored with ( and will probably get you ghosted )